The Global White Box Server Market is estimated to be USD 13.32 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 30.22 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 17.8%.
White Box servers use the same or superior components as big-name manufacturers, but come with customized capabilities at lower cost
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals. As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global White Box Server Market is segmented based on Form Factor, Business, Processor, Operating System, Components, and Geography.
- By Form Factor, the market is classified into Rack & Tower Servers, Blade Servers, and Density-Optimized Servers.
- By Business, the market is classified into Data Centers and Enterprise Customers.
- By Processor, the market is classified into X86 servers and Non-X86 servers.
- By Operating System, the market is classified into Linux and Others (Windows, UNIX).
- By Components, the market is classified into Motherboard, Processor, Memory (Ram), Hard Drive, Server Case/Chassis, Network Adapter, and Power Supply Device.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Celestica, Compal Electronics, Hyve Solutions, Inventec Corporation, Mitac Holdings, Penguin Computing, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global White Box Server Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach. The analyst analyses the Global White Box Server Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global White Box Server Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global White Box Server Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global White Box Server Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global White Box Server Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global White Box Server Market?
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations and Outlook
4.1.1 Low Cost and High Degree of Customization Driving the White Box Server Market
4.1.2 Increasing Adoption of White Box Servers Among End Users
4.1.3 Growing Number of Data Centers
4.1.4 Rising Adoption of Open Platforms Such as Open Compute Project, Project Scorpio, and So O
4.2.1 ODMs' Limited Service and Support Capabilities and Lack of Channel Partner Skills Affect the Enterprise Business
4.3.1 Increase in Demand for Microservers from Data Centers
4.3.2 Growing Support for ARM Processors in White Box Server
4.4.1 OEMs Entering into The Custom Server
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.2 Rack & Tower Servers
6.3 Blade Servers
6.4 Density-Optimized Servers
7.2 Data Centers
7.3 Enterprise Customers
8.2 X86 servers
8.3 Non-X86 servers
9.3 Others (Windows, UNIX)
10.4 Memory (RAM)
10.5 Hard Drive
10.6 Server Case/Chassis
10.7 Network Adapter
10.8 Power Supply Device
11.9 United States
11.10 Rest of Americas
12.16 United Kingdom
12.17 Rest of Europe
13.5 Saudi Arabia
13.6 South Africa
13.7 United Arab Emirates
13.8 Rest of MEA
14.11 South Korea
14.12 Sri Lanka
14.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
15.2 Market Share Analysis
15.3 Strategic Initiatives
15.3.1 M&A and Investments
15.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
15.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
16.2 Compal Electronics
16.3 Hyve Solutions
16.4 Inventec Corp
16.5 Mitac Holdings
16.6 Penguin Computing
16.7 Quanta Computer
16.8 Servers Direct
16.9 Silicon Graphics International
16.10 Silicon Mechanics
16.11 Stackvelocity Group
16.12 Super Micro Computer
16.13 Wistron group
16.14 ZT Systems
- Compal Electronics
- Hyve Solutions
- Inventec Corp Mitac Holdings
- Penguin Computing
- Quanta Computer
- Servers Direct
- Silicon Graphics International
- Silicon Mechanics
- Stackvelocity Group
- Super Micro Computer
- Wistron group
- ZT Systems