The Global Green Cooling Technologies Market is estimated to be USD 555.16 Mn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 870.37 Mn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 9.41%.
Green cooling helps to protect the environment, resources, and the climate and supports the use of renewable technologies for cooling
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Green Cooling Technologies Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals. As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Green Cooling Technologies Market is segmented based on Type, Applications, and Geography.
- By Type, the market is classified into Commercial Refrigeration Chiller, Domestic refrigeration, Industrial Refrigeration, Mobile AC, Transport Refrigeration, and Unitary air conditioning.
- By Applications, the market is classified into Commercial, Industrial, and Residential.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are AHT Cooling Systems GmbH, Chaturong Cooling Ltd., Green Cooling Ltd., SolabCool BV, The Fridge Factory, Thermotar Ltd., ZIEGRA Eismaschinen GmbH, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Green Cooling Technologies Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach. The analyst analyses the Global Green Cooling Technologies Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Green Cooling Technologies Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Green Cooling Technologies Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Green Cooling Technologies Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Green Cooling Technologies Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Green Cooling Technologies Market?
|No. of Pages||178|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 555.16 Million|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 870.37 Million|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||9.4%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||25|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4.1.1 Phasing Out of Harmful Greenhouse Gases
4.1.2 Initiatives and Regulations by UNFCCC
4.1.3 Increasing Acceptance and Adoption of Green Cooling Technologies
4.2.1 High Initial Cost for Installation
4.3.1 Development of Magnetic Refrigerants Cooling Systems
4.3.2 Governments Promoting Green Cooling Initiative
4.4.1 Lack of Technological Awareness
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.2 Commercial Refrigeration Chiller
6.3 Domestic refrigeration
6.4 Industrial Refrigeration
6.5 Mobile AC
6.6 Transport Refrigeration
6.7 Unitary AC
8.9 United States
8.10 Rest of Americas
9.16 United Kingdom
9.17 Rest of Europe
10.5 Saudi Arabia
10.6 South Africa
10.7 United Arab Emirates
10.8 Rest of MEA
11.11 South Korea
11.12 Sri Lanka
11.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
12.2 Market Share Analysis
12.3 Strategic Initiatives
12.3.1 M&A and Investments
12.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
12.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
13.2 Baltimore Aircoil Company
13.3 Bugard SAS
13.4 Carel Industries S.p.A.
13.5 Chaturong Cooling Ltd.
13.6 Cooltech Applications
13.7 DPAC UK Ltd.
13.8 Efficient Energy GmbH
13.9 Green Cooling Ltd.
13.10 Green Technology Systems
13.11 InvenSor GmbH
13.12 Secop GmbH
13.13 SolabCool BV
13.14 Solar-Polar Ltd.
13.15 SPX Cooling Technologies, Inc.
13.16 STAC Technology Aps
13.17 Taco, Inc.,
13.18 The Fridge Factory
13.19 The Sure Chill Company
13.21 Thermokey SpA
13.22 Thermotar Ltd.
13.24 Walton Hi-Tech Industries Ltd.
13.25 ZIEGRA Eismaschinen GmbH
- AHT Cooling Systems GmbH
- Baltimore Aircoil Company
- Bugard SAS
- Carel Industries S.p.A.
- Chaturong Cooling Ltd.
- Cooltech Applications
- DPAC UK Ltd.
- Efficient Energy GmbH
- Green Cooling Ltd.
- Green Technology Systems
- InvenSor GmbH
- Secop GmbH
- SolabCool BV
- Solar-Polar Ltd.
- SPX Cooling Technologies, Inc.
- STAC Technology Aps
- Taco, Inc.,
- The Fridge Factory
- The Sure Chill Company
- Thermokey S.p.A.
- Thermotar Ltd.
- Walton Hi-Tech Industries Ltd.
- ZIEGRA Eismaschinen GmbH