The Global Vascular Imaging Market is estimated to be USD 30.52 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 61.28 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 14.96%.
in 2022, Canon Medical Systems announces expansion of distributorship with the acquisition of NXC Imaging
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals. As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Vascular Imaging Market is segmented based on Technique, Procedure, End-Users, and Geography.
- By Technique, the market is classified into Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Ultrasound, Computed Tomography, Nuclear Imaging, and X-Ray.
- By Procedure, the market is classified into Diagnostic Applications, and Therapeutic Applications.
- By End-Users, the market is classified into Hospitals, Diagnostic Imaging Centers, and Others.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Abbott Laboratories, Carestream Health Inc., Esaote SPA, Fujifilm Corporation, GE Healthcare, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Vascular Imaging Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach. The analyst analyses the Global Vascular Imaging Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Vascular Imaging Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Vascular Imaging Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Vascular Imaging Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Vascular Imaging Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Vascular Imaging Market?
|No. of Pages||180|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 30.52 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 61.28 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||14.9%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||8|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations and Outlook
4.1.1 Increasing CVD Prevalence Driving the Demand for Minimally Invasive Diagnosis and Treatment
4.1.2 Growing Aging Population
4.1.3 Technological Advancements in Vascular Imaging Devices
4.2.1 Availability of Conventional Treatment Alternatives
4.3.1 Increasing Number of Diagnostic Imaging Centers
4.3.2 Increasing Adoption of Refurbished Vascular Imaging Systems
4.4.1 Shortage of Medical Physicists
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.2 Magnetic Resonance Imaging
6.4 Computed Tomography
6.5 Nuclear Imaging
7.2 Diagnostic Applications
7.3 Therapeutic Applications
8.3 Diagnostic Imaging Centers
9.9 United States
9.10 Rest of Americas
10.16 United Kingdom
10.17 Rest of Europe
11.5 Saudi Arabia
11.6 South Africa
11.7 United Arab Emirates
11.8 Rest of MEA
12.11 South Korea
12.12 Sri Lanka
12.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
13.2 Market Share Analysis
13.3 Strategic Initiatives
13.3.1 M&A and Investments
13.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
13.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
14.2 Carestream Health Inc
14.3 Esaote SPA
14.4 Fujifilm Corp
14.5 GE Healthcare
14.6 Hitachi Medical Corp
14.7 Hologic Inc
14.8 Koninklijke Philips N.V.
14.9 Samsung Medison
14.10 Shimadzu Medical Systems
14.11 Siemens AG
14.12 Terumo Corp
14.13 Toshiba Corp
- Abbott Laboratories
- Carestream Health Inc Esaote SPA
- Fujifilm Corp GE Healthcare
- Hitachi Medical Corp Hologic Inc Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Samsung Medison
- Shimadzu Medical Systems
- Siemens AG
- Terumo Corp Toshiba Corporation