The Global Scar Treatment Market is estimated to be USD 18.64 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 31.32 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 10.94%.
Scar treatment has been a fast-developing industry with developing technology and focus on physical appearance
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Scar Treatment Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals. As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Scar Treatment Market is segmented based on Product, Applications, End-Users, and Geography.
- By Product, the market is classified into Topical Products, Laser Products, Injectables, and Others.
- By Applications, the market is classified into Atrophic Scar Treatment, Acnes, Hypertrophic Scars and Keloids, Contracture Scar Treatment, and Stretch Marks.
- By End-Users, the market is classified into Hospitals & Clinics and Pharmacies.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Bausch Health Companies, Inc., Candela Corp., Hologic, Inc., Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Mölnlycke Health Care AB, Scar Heal Inc., Smith & Nephew, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Scar Treatment Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach. The analyst analyses the Global Scar Treatment Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Scar Treatment Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Scar Treatment Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Scar Treatment Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Scar Treatment Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Scar Treatment Market?
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4.1.1 High Prevalence of Skin Diseases
4.1.2 Increased Hospital Admission Rates Owing to Road Accidents and Burn
4.1.3 Increasing Awareness and Adoption of Combination Therapies
4.2.1 High-Cost Associated With Scar Treatment
4.3.1 Technological Advancement of Scar Treatments
4.3.2 Adoption of Stem Cells in the Treatment of Scars
4.4.1 Side Effects of Scar Treatments
4.4.2 Presence of Ambiguous Regulatory Framework
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.2 Topical Products
6.2.3 Silicon Sheets
6.2.4 Other Topical Products
6.3 Laser Products
6.3.1 CO2 Laser
6.3.2 Excimer Lasers
6.3.3 Pulsed Dye Lasers
7.2 Atrophic Scar Treatment
7.4 Hypertrophic Scars and Keloids
7.5 Contracture Scar Treatment
7.6 Stretch Marks
8.2 Hospitals & Clinics
9.9 United States
9.10 Rest of Americas
10.16 United Kingdom
10.17 Rest of Europe
11.5 Saudi Arabia
11.6 South Africa
11.7 United Arab Emirates
11.8 Rest of MEA
12.11 South Korea
12.12 Sri Lanka
12.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
13.2 Market Share Analysis
13.3 Strategic Initiatives
13.3.1 M&A and Investments
13.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
13.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
14.2 Alliance Pharma PLC
14.3 Avita Medical Ltd.
14.4 Avocet Polymer Technologies, Inc
14.5 Bausch Health Companies, Inc.
14.6 Beijing Toplaser Technology Company Ltd.
14.8 Candela Corp.
14.9 CCA Industries, Inc.
14.10 Cynosure, LLC
14.11 Enaltus LLC
14.12 Hologic, Inc.
14.13 HRA Pharma SAS
14.14 Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
14.15 Koninklijke Philips N.V.
14.17 Medtronic PLC
14.18 Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA
14.19 Mölnlycke Health Care AB
14.20 Newmedical Technology, Inc.
14.21 Quantum, Corp.
14.23 Scar Heal Inc.
14.24 Scarguard Labs, LLC.
14.25 Sientra, Inc.
14.26 Smith & Nephew PLC
14.27 Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
14.28 Suneva Medical Inc.
- Absolute MS (S) Pte. Ltd.
- Alliance Pharma PLC
- Avita Medical Ltd.
- Avocet Polymer Technologies, Inc.
- Bausch Health Companies, Inc.
- Beijing Toplaser Technology Co. Ltd.
- Candela Corp.
- CCA Industries, Inc.
- Cynosure, LLC
- Enaltus LLC
- Hologic, Inc.
- HRA Pharma SAS
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Medtronic PLC
- Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA
- Mölnlycke Health Care AB
- Newmedical Technology, Inc.
- Quantum, Corp.
- Scar Heal Inc.
- Scarguard Labs, LLC.
- Sientra, Inc.
- Smith & Nephew PLC
- Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Suneva Medical Inc.