The Global Ophthalmic Devices Market is estimated to be USD 54.35 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 66.7 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 4.18%.
Screen time is decreasing as offices and schools reopen, but many are adopting Computer Lenses as Fashion Statement
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals. As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Ophthalmic Devices Market is segmented based on Product, End-Users, and Geography.
- By Product, the market is classified into Vision Care Products, Surgical Devices, and Diagnostic & Monitoring Devices.
- By End-Users, the market is classified into Individuals, Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, and Other.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Alcon, Bausch + Lomb, Canon, Carl Zeiss, ClearLab, EssilorLuxottica, Glaukos Corporation, HAAG-Streit Group, Heidelberg Engineering, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Ophthalmic Devices Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach. The analyst analyses the Global Ophthalmic Devices Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Ophthalmic Devices Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Ophthalmic Devices Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Ophthalmic Devices Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Ophthalmic Devices Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Ophthalmic Devices Market?
|No. of Pages||190|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 54.35 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 66.7 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||4.1%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||22|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations and Outlook
4.1.1 Growth in Prevalence of Eye-Related Diseases
4.1.2 Increase in Focus on Customer Training and Education along with Awareness
4.1.3 High Adoption of Digital Devices Worldwide
4.1.4 Increasing Adoption of Contact Lenses and Spectacles
4.1.5 Increasing Government Initiatives to Co
4.2.1 Reimbursement Cuts for Ophthalmic Surgical Procedures
4.2.2 High Cost of Ophthalmology Devices
4.2.3 Rising Adoption of Refurbished Ophthalmic Devices
4.3.1 Increase in Prevalence of Ophthalmic Devices Manufacturers in Emerging Countries
4.3.2 Rapid Technological Advancements in Ophthalmic
4.4.1 Low Awareness of Eye-Related Diseases
4.4.2 Shortage of Skilled Professionals
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.2 Vision Care Products
6.3 1 Spectacles
6.4 2 Contact Lenses
6.5 a Soft Contact Lenses
6.6 b Rigid Gas Permeable Lenses
6.7 c Hybrid Contact Lenses
6.8 Surgical Devices
6.9 1 Cataract Surgical Devices
6.10 a Intraocular Lenses
6.11 2 Ophthalmic Viscoelastic Devices
6.12 a Phacoemulsification Devices
7.4 Specialty Clinics
8.9 United States
8.10 Rest of Americas
9.16 United Kingdom
9.17 Rest of Europe
10.5 Saudi Arabia
10.6 South Africa
10.7 United Arab Emirates
10.8 Rest of MEA
11.11 South Korea
11.12 Sri Lanka
11.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
12.2 Market Share Analysis
12.3 Strategic Initiatives
12.3.1 M&A and Investments
12.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
12.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
13.2 Bausch + Lomb
13.4 Carl Zeiss
13.7 Glaukos Corp
13.8 HAAG-Streit Group
13.9 Heidelberg Engineering
13.10 Heine Optotechnik
13.11 HOYA Corp
13.12 Johnson and Johnson
13.13 Leica Microsystems
13.15 Luneau Technology
13.16 Neo Vision
13.18 Nidek Co
13.20 OPHTEC BV
13.22 STAAR Surgical
13.23 Topcon Corp
13.24 Volk Optical
13.25 Ziemer Ophthalmic Systems
- Bausch + Lomb
- Carl Zeiss
- Glaukos Corp HAAG-Streit Group
- Heidelberg Engineering
- Heine Optotechnik
- HOYA Corp Johnson and Johnson
- Leica Microsystems
- Luneau Technology
- Neo Vision
- Nidek Co
- OPHTEC BV
- STAAR Surgical
- Topcon Corp Volk Optical
- Ziemer Ophthalmic Systems