The Global Electronic Chemicals & Materials Market is estimated to be USD 55.61 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 84 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 8.6%.
Electronic chemicals & materials manufacturers now have an abundance of opportunities owing to AI-related technology
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Electronic Chemicals & Materials Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals. As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Electronic Chemicals & Materials Market is segmented based on Type, Application, and Geography.
- By Type, the market is classified into CMP Slurries, Conductive Polymers, Low K Dielectrics, PCB Laminates, Photoresist Chemicals, Silicon Wafers, Wet Chemicals, and Electronic Gases.
- By Application, the market is classified into Packaging, Wafer Fabrication, and Others.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Covestro Ag, DuPont de Nemours, Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Linde PLC, Merck KGaA, Showa Denko Materials Co., Ltd., Solvay Ag, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Electronic Chemicals & Materials Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach. The analyst analyses the Global Electronic Chemicals & Materials Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Electronic Chemicals & Materials Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Electronic Chemicals & Materials Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Electronic Chemicals & Materials Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Electronic Chemicals & Materials Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Electronic Chemicals & Materials Market?
|No. of Pages||179|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 55.61 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 84 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||8.6%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||25|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4.1.1 Growing Demand From Semiconductor Industry
4.1.2 Usage of Chemicals in the Electronics Industry
4.1.3 Increasing Application in Photovoltaic Cell Manufacturing
4.1.4 Improved IT Infrastructure and Upcoming Technologies such as AI And IoT
4.2.1 Lack of Local Electronic Production in Emerging Economies
4.3.1 Penetration of PCB in The Telecommunication Industry and Rapid Diagnostic Demand in Healthcare
4.3.2 Rise in the Electronic Device Manufacturers in Developing Economies
4.4.1 Health and Environmental Effects Associated with Electronic Chemicals & Materials
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.2 CMP Slurries
6.3 Conductive Polymers
6.4 Low K Dielectrics
6.5 PCB Laminates
6.6 Photoresist Chemicals
6.7 Silicon Wafers
6.8 Wet Chemicals
6.9 Electronic Gases
7.3 Wafer Fabrication
8.9 United States
8.10 Rest of Americas
9.16 United Kingdom
9.17 Rest of Europe
10.5 Saudi Arabia
10.6 South Africa
10.7 United Arab Emirates
10.8 Rest of MEA
11.11 South Korea
11.12 Sri Lanka
11.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
12.2 Market Share Analysis
12.3 Strategic Initiatives
12.3.1 M&A and Investments
12.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
12.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
13.2 Air Liquide SA
13.3 Albemarle Corp
13.4 BASF SE
13.5 CMC Materials, Inc.
13.6 Covestro Ag
13.7 DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
13.8 Honeywell International Inc.
13.9 Honshu Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
13.10 Huntsman International LLC
13.11 JSR Corp.
13.12 Kanto Chemical Co., Inc.
13.13 KMG Chemicals, Inc.
13.14 Linde PLC
13.15 Merck KGaA
13.16 Otto Chemie Pvt Ltd
13.17 Siltronic Ag
13.18 Shin-Etsu Chemical Company, Ltd.
13.19 Showa Denko Materials Co., Ltd.
13.20 Solvay Ag
13.21 Songwon Industrial Co., Ltd.
13.22 Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd.
13.23 Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corp
13.24 The Dow Chemical Company
13.25 Wafer World, Inc.
- Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- Air Liquide SA
- Albemarle Corp
- BASF SE
- CMC Materials, Inc.
- Covestro Ag
- DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Honshu Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Huntsman International LLC
- JSR Corp.
- Kanto Chemical Co., Inc.
- KMG Chemicals, Inc.
- Linde PLC
- Merck KGaA
- Otto Chemie Pvt. Ltd.
- Siltronic Ag
- Shin-Etsu Chemical Company, Ltd.
- Showa Denko Materials Co., Ltd.
- Solvay Ag
- Songwon Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corp
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Wafer World, Inc.