The Global Multifactor Authentication Market is estimated to be USD 13.4 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 26.84 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 14.90%
MFA requires one or more additional verification factors, which decreases the likelihood of a successful cyber attack
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Multifactor Authentication Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals. As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Multifactor Authentication Market is segmented based on Authentication Type, Model Type, Components, Organization size, End-user, and Geography.
- By Authentication Type, the market is classified into Password Authentication and password ess Authentication.
- By Model Type, the market is classified into Two-Factor Authentication, Multi-Factor with Three-Factor Authentication, Multi-Factor with Four-Factor Authentication, and Multi-Factor with Five-Factor Authentication.
- By Components, the market is classified into Solutions, Hardware, and Services.
- By Organization size, the market is classified into Large Enterprises and SMEs.
- By End-user, the market is classified into BFSI, Government, Travel and Immigration, Military and Defense, Commercial Security, IT, Telecommunication, Healthcare, Media and Entertainment, and Other verticals (education, retail and eCommerce).
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Broadcom, Cisco, CyberArk, Duo Security, ESET, ForgeRock, FusionAuth, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Multifactor Authentication Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach. The analyst analyses the Global Multifactor Authentication Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Multifactor Authentication Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Multifactor Authentication Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Multifactor Authentication Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Multifactor Authentication Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Multifactor Authentication Market?
|No. of Pages||188|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD
||USD 13.4 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD
||USD 26.84 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||14.9%|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations and Outlook
4.1.1 Growing Adoptions of BYOD, CYOD, and WFH Trends
4.1.2 Rising Security Breaches and Sophisticated Cyberattacks Leading to Financial and Reputational Losses
4.1.3 Stringent Government Regulations to Increase the Adoption of MFA Solutions
4.1.4 Escalating Instances of Identity Theft and Fraud
4.2.1 High Cost and Technical Complexities in Implementing MFA Solutions
4.2.2 Increasing Response Time in Higher Order Authentication Models
4.3.1 Proliferation of Cloud-Based MFA Solutions and Services
4.3.2 Rising Adoption of Interconnected Devices in the IoT Environment
4.3.3 High Volume of Online Transactions
4.4.1 Lack of Awareness Related to MFA Among Enterprises
4.4.2 Scarcity of Skilled Cybersecurity Professionals
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.2 Password Authentication
6.3 password ess Authentication
7.2 Two-Factor Authentication
7.2.1 Smart Card with Pin
7.2.2 Smart Card with Biometric Technology
7.2.3 Biometric Technology with Pin
7.2.4 Two-Factor Biometric Technology
7.2.5 One Time Password with Pin
7.3 Multi-Factor with Three-Factor Authentication
7.3.1 Smart Card with Pin and B
9.2 Large Enterprises
10.4 Travel and Immigration
10.5 Military and Defense
10.6 Commercial Security
10.10 Media and Entertainment
10.11 Other verticals (education, retail and eCommerce)
11.9 United States
11.10 Rest of Americas
12.16 United Kingdom
12.17 Rest of Europe
13.5 Saudi Arabia
13.6 South Africa
13.7 United Arab Emirates
13.8 Rest of MEA
14.11 South Korea
14.12 Sri Lanka
14.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
15.2 Market Share Analysis
15.3 Strategic Initiatives
15.3.1 M&A and Investments
15.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
15.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
16.4 Duo Security
16.8 HID Global
16.12 Micro Focus
16.18 Ping Identity
16.19 RSA Security
16.21 Secret Double Octopus
- Duo Security
- HID Global
- Micro Focus
- Ping Identity
- RSA Security
- Secret Double Octopus