The Global Deep Hole Drilling Machines Market is estimated to be USD 624.23 Mn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 841.29 Mn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.15%.
Dedicated deep hole drilling machines provide the tooling support, coolant delivery, and process feedback that allow manufacturers to achieve their deep hole drilling goals
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals. As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Deep Hole Drilling Machines Market is segmented based on Type, Operation, Distribution Channel, End-User Industry, and Geography.
- By Type, the market is classified into BTA Machines, Gun Drilling Machines, and Skiving & Burnishing Machines.
- By Operation, the market is classified into CNC and Non-CNC.
- By Distribution Channel, the market is classified into Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and Aftermarket.
- By End-User Industry, the market is classified into Oil & Gas, Medical, Automotive, Construction & Mining Equipment, Energy, Die & Mold, Aerospace, Heat Exchanger Tube Sheet, Military & Defense and Other.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are ALPEN-MAYKESTAG, CHETO, DATRON, Entrust Manufacturing Technologies, Fehlmann, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Deep Hole Drilling Machines Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach. The analyst analyses the Global Deep Hole Drilling Machines Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Deep Hole Drilling Machines Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Deep Hole Drilling Machines Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Deep Hole Drilling Machines Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Deep Hole Drilling Machines Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Deep Hole Drilling Machines Market?
|No. of Pages||174|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 624.23 Million|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 841.29 Million|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||6.1%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||17|
Table of Contents1 Report Description
1.1 Study Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3 Executive Summary
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations and Outlook
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Growth in Demand for Heavy Machinery in Mining Industries
4.1.2 Surge in Requirement of High Accuracy Parts in Machines & Equipment
4.1.3 Use of Highly Precise Surgical Tools in Medical Applications
4.2.1 High Investment Cost
4.2.2 Advent of Electric Vehicles
4.3.1 Advancement in Manufacturing Machineries
4.3.2 Government Initiatives Providing an Incentive to Machine Tools Industry
4.4.1 Issues Related to Machines Such as Breaking of Drill
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Deep Hole Drilling Machines Market, By Type
6.2 BTA Machines
6.3 Gun Drilling Machines
6.4 Skiving & Burnishing Machines
7 Global Deep Hole Drilling Machines Market, By Operation
8 Global Deep Hole Drilling Machines Market, By Distribution Channel
8.2 Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
9 Global Deep Hole Drilling Machines Market, By End-User Industry
9.2 Oil & Gas
9.5 Construction & Mining Equipment
9.7 Die & Mold
9.9 Heat Exchanger Tube Sheet
9.10 Military & Defense
9.11 Other10 Americas Deep Hole Drilling Machines Market
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest of Americas
11 Europe’s Deep Hole Drilling Machines Market
11.16 United Kingdom
11.17 Rest of Europe
12 Middle East and Africa’s Deep Hole Drilling Machines Market
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of MEA
13 APAC’s Deep Hole Drilling Machines Market
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lanka
13.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Competitive Quadrant
14.2 Market Share Analysis
14.3 Strategic Initiatives
14.3.1 M&A and Investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
14.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
15 Company Profiles
15.4 Entrust Manufacturing Technologies
15.7 Galbiati Costruzioni Meccaniche
15.8 Hochent(Shanghai) Machinery Development
15.9 HONG JI Precision Machinery
15.11 Kays Engineering
15.13 Loch Präzisions Bohrtechnik
15.14 Mollart Engineering
15.15 Precihole Machines Tools
15.16 TBT Deep Drilling
15.17 TIBO Tiefbohrtechnik
- Entrust Manufacturing Technologies
- Galbiati Costruzioni Meccaniche
- Hochent(Shanghai) Machinery Development
- HONG JI Precision Machinery
- Kays Engineering
- Loch Präzisions Bohrtechnik
- Mollart Engineering
- Precihole Machines Tools
- TBT Deep Drilling
- TIBO Tiefbohrtechnik