In a world where maintaining the integrity and safety of infrastructure is paramount, the Global Non-Destructive Testing & Inspection Market is a critical resource for any business leader to navigate this rapidly changing landscape. This comprehensive report assists in underscoring the essentiality of non-destructive testing & inspection in preserving the operation and lifespan of assets without causing any harm or shutdown.
The detailed coverage of market dynamics provides comprehensive and up-to-date understanding about the forces impacting the industry, from macro-economic and micro-economic factors to human emotions. Be it distinctions in technique, method, service or by vertical and geographic segmentation, this report facilitates an understanding of the pillars supporting the different components of this global market. It also presents an in-depth examination of the market's key competitors, offering a wider industry picture that goes beyond just numbers.
With reliable and verifiable data, and projections based on proven research methodologies, this report becomes an indispensable tool. It offers a strategic gateway for making well-informed decisions, backed up by rigorous primary and secondary research and robust analysis. Whether it's understanding the industry's regulatory scenario across different geographies or deciding your next business strategy based on SWOT analyses and competitive positioning, this report has it all, making it an ultimate beacon of knowledge and understanding for those navigating the Non-Destructive Testing & Inspection Market.
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Non-Destructive Testing & Inspection Market is segmented based on Technique, Method, Service, Vertical and Geography.
- By Technique, the market is classified into Ultrasonic Testing (UT), Visual Testing (VT), Magnetic Particle Testing (MPT), Liquid Penetrant Testing (LPT), Eddy-Current Testing (ECT), Radiographic Testing (RT), Acoustic Emission Testing (AET), and Others.
- By Method, the market is classified into Visual Inspection, Surface Inspection, and Volumetric Inspection.
- By Service, the market is classified into Inspection Services, Equipment Rental Services, Calibration Services, and Training Services.
- By Vertical, the market is classified into Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Aerospace, Public Infrastructure, Automotive, Power Generation, and Others .
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Ashtead Technology, Bureau Veritas, Cygnus Instruments Ltd., Duemme SpA, Eddyfi NDT, Fischer Technology Inc., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Non-Destructive Testing & Inspection Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Non-Destructive Testing & Inspection Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Non-Destructive Testing & Inspection Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model, PESTLE Analysis, and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of COVID-19 and impact of economic slowdown & impending recession on the market are also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Non-Destructive Testing & Inspection Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Non-Destructive Testing & Inspection Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Non-Destructive Testing & Inspection Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Non-Destructive Testing & Inspection Market?
|No. of Pages||198|
|Forecast Period||2023 - 2028|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 10.98 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 15.83 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||7.6%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||21|
Table of Contents1 Report Description
1.1 Study Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.2.3 Analyst Models
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3 Executive Summary
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations and Outlook
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increasing Automation in the Industrial Manufacturing and Infrastructure Sectors
4.1.2 Development of Radiographic Testing Equipment
4.1.3 Increase in Awareness Amongst the Manufacturers Regarding the Use of Non-destructive Testing
4.2.1 High Cost of Equipment Coupled with Lack of Skilled Personal
4.3.1 Growing Demand for Non-Destructive Testing and Inspection Services from the Power Generation Industry
4.3.2 Technological Advancements Resulting in New Application Areas for NDT Equipment
4.3.3 Increasing Deployment of the Ultrasonic Test Method
4.4.1 Complexity of Machines and Structures
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 PESTLE Analysis
5.4 SWOT Analysis
5.5 Impact of COVID-19
5.6 Impact of Economic Slowdown & Impending Recession
5.7 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Non-Destructive Testing & Inspection Market, By Technique
6.2 Ultrasonic Testing (UT)
6.3 Straight Beam Testing
6.3.1 Angle Beam Testing
6.3.2 Immersion Testing
6.3.3 Guided Wave Testing
6.3.4 Phased Array Testing
6.3.5 Time-Of-Flight Diffraction (ToFD)
6.4 Visual Testing (VT)
6.4.1 General Visual Inspection
6.4.2 Aided Visual Inspection
6.5 Magnetic Particle Testing (MPT)
6.6 Liquid Penetrant Testing (LPT)
6.7 Eddy-Current Testing (ECT)
6.7.1 Alternating Current Field Measurement (ACFM)
6.7.2 Remote Field Testing (RFT)
6.7.3 Eddy-Current Array (ECA)
6.8 Radiographic Testing (RT)
6.8.1 X-Ray Testing
6.8.2 Gamma Ray Testing
6.8.3 Computed Radiography
6.8.4 Film Radiography
6.8.5 Direct Radiography
6.9 Acoustic Emission Testing (AET)
6.10 Others (Terahertz Imaging, Near-Infrared Spectroscopy)
7 Global Non-Destructive Testing & Inspection Market, By Method
7.2 Visual Inspection
7.3 Surface Inspection
7.4 Volumetric Inspection
8 Global Non-Destructive Testing & Inspection Market, By Service
8.2 Inspection Services
8.2.1 Ultrasonic Inspection
8.2.2 Radiographic Inspection
8.2.3 Visual Inspection
8.2.4 Magnetic Particle Inspection
8.2.5 Advanced Eddy-Current Inspection
8.2.6 Liquid Penetrant Inspection
8.3 Equipment Rental Services
8.4 Calibration Services
8.5 Training Serv
9 Global Non-Destructive Testing & Inspection Market, By Vertical
9.3 Oil and Gas
9.5 Public Infrastructure
9.7 Power Generation
9.8 Others (Marine, Medical and Health, Plastics And Polymers)
10 Americas' Non-Destructive Testing & Inspection Market
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest of Americas
11 Europe's Non-Destructive Testing & Inspection Market
11.16 United Kingdom
11.17 Rest of Europe
12 Middle East and Africa's Non-Destructive Testing & Inspection Market
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of MEA
13 APAC's Non-Destructive Testing & Inspection Market
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lanka
13.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Competitive Quadrant
14.2 Market Share Analysis
14.3 Strategic Initiatives
14.3.1 M&A and Investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
14.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
15 Company Profiles
15.1 Ashtead Technology
15.2 Bureau Veritas
15.3 Cygnus Instruments Ltd.
15.4 Duemme SpA
15.5 Eddyfi NDT
15.6 Fischer Technology Inc.
15.7 Fujifilm Group
15.8 Geecy Apave
15.9 General Electric Company
15.10 Intertek Group PLC
15.11 Labquip NDT Ltd.
15.12 MISTRAS Group
15.13 Nikon Metrology NV
15.14 SGS SA
15.15 Sigma NDT Services
15.17 T.D. Williamson, Inc.
15.18 TWI Ltd
15.19 Comet Yxlon GmbH
15.21 Zetec, Inc.
- Ashtead Technology
- Bureau Veritas
- Cygnus Instruments Ltd.
- Duemme SpA
- Eddyfi NDT
- Fischer Technology Inc.
- Fujifilm Group
- Geecy Apave
- General Electric Company
- Intertek Group PLC
- Labquip NDT Ltd.
- MISTRAS Group
- Nikon Metrology NV
- SGS SA
- Sigma NDT Services
- T.D. Williamson, Inc.
- TWI Ltd
- Comet Yxlon GmbH
- Zetec, Inc.