The Global Water Treatment Chemicals Market is estimated to be USD 41.6 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 66.39 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 9.8%.
With the innovative boiler water treatment chemicals and other related chemicals, water from the sea, polluted rivers, and wastewater effluents can now be made safe for human consumption
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Water Treatment Chemicals Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals. As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Water Treatment Chemicals Market is segmented based on Type, End User, and Geography.
- By Type, the market is classified into Coagulants & Flocculants, Corrosion Inhibitors, Biocides & Disinfectants, Chelating Agents, Anti-foaming Agents, and PH Adjusters & Stabilizers.
- By End User, the market is classified into Residential, Commercial, and Industrial.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Akzo Nobel, Aries Chemical, Bauminas Quimica, Buckman Laboratories International, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Water Treatment Chemicals Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach. The analyst analyses the using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Water Treatment Chemicals Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Water Treatment Chemicals Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Water Treatment Chemicals Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Water Treatment Chemicals Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Water Treatment Chemicals Market?
|No. of Pages||188|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 41.6 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 66.39 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||9.8%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||24|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations and Outlook
4.1.1 Increasing Demand for Chemically Treated Water in Various End-Use Segments
4.1.2 Stringent Regulatory and Sustainability Mandates Concerning the Environment
4.2.1 Alternative Water Treatment Technologies
4.3.1 Rising Population and Rapid Urbanization in Emerging Economies
4.3.2 Increase in the Demand for Specific Formulations
4.4.1 Need for Eco-Friendly Formulations and Vulnerability Regarding Copying of Patents
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.2 Coagulants & Flocculant
6.2.1 Organic Coagulant
6.2.2 Inorganic Coagulants
22.214.171.124 Aluminum Sulfate
126.96.36.199 Polyaluminum Chloride (PAC)
188.8.131.52 Ferric Chloride
184.108.40.206 Anionic Flocculants
220.127.116.11 Cationic Flocculants
18.104.22.168 Non-ionic Flocculants
8.9 United States
8.10 Rest of Americas
9.16 United Kingdom
9.17 Rest of Europe
10.5 Saudi Arabia
10.6 South Africa
10.7 United Arab Emirates
10.8 Rest of MEA
11.11 South Korea
11.12 Sri Lanka
11.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
12.2 Market Share Analysis
12.3 Strategic Initiatives
12.3.1 M&A and Investments
12.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
12.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
13.2 Aries Chemical
13.3 Bauminas Quimica
13.4 Buckman Laboratories International
13.5 Chembond Chemicals
13.6 Chemtex Specialty
13.10 Green Water Treatment Solutions
13.11 Johnson Matthey
13.12 Kemira Oyj
13.13 Kurita Water Industries
13.14 Lonza Group
13.16 SNF Group
13.19 Somicon Middle East FZC
13.20 SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions
13.22 Vasu Chemicals
13.23 Veolia Environment
13.24 WABAG Group
- Akzo Nobel
- Aries Chemical
- Bauminas Quimica
- Buckman Laboratories International
- Chembond Chemicals
- Chemtex Speciality
- Green Water Treatment Solutions
- Johnson Matthey
- Kemira Oyj
- Kurita Water Industries
- Lonza Group
- SNF Group
- Somicon Middle East FZC
- SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions
- Vasu Chemicals
- Veolia Environnement
- WABAG Group