Japan accounted for the largest share of the anti-aging market in the Asia-Pacific region in 2021, mainly due to the growing elderly population and increased awareness of beauty therapies
The Global Anti-aging Services Market is estimated to be USD 40.06 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 54.63 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.4%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Anti-aging Services Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals. As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
The Global Anti-aging Services Market is segmented based on Product, Devices, and Geography.
- By Product, the market is classified into Anti-wrinkle Products, Anti-stretch Mark Products, and Hair Color Products.
- By Devices, the market is classified into Radio-frequency Devices, Anti-cellulite Treatment Devices, and Microdermabrasion Devices.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Allergan, ARK Skincare, Avon Products, Bausch Health Companies, Bayer, Beiersdorf, Biomod, Chanel, Christian Dior, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Anti-aging Services Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach. The analyst analyses the using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Anti-aging Services Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Anti-aging Services Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Anti-aging Services Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Anti-aging Services Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Anti-aging Services Market?
|No. of Pages||180|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 40.06 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 54.63 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||6.4%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||23|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations and Outlook
4.1.1 Rising Beauty Consciousness in Increasing Aging Population
4.1.2 Easy Accessibility of Products and Services
4.2.1 Stringent Regulatory Policies and Side Effects Associated With the Products
4.3.1 Introduction of Innovative Products with Multiple Benefits
4.3.2 Changing Distribution Strategies
4.4.1 Harmful Side Effects of Chemicals Used in Products
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.2 Anti-wrinkle Products
6.3 Anti-stretch Mark Products
6.4 Hair Color Products
7.2 Radio-frequency Devices
7.3 Anti-cellulite Treatment Devices
7.4 Microdermabrasion Devices
8.9 United States
8.10 Rest of Americas
9.16 United Kingdom
9.17 Rest of Europe
10.5 Saudi Arabia
10.6 South Africa
10.7 United Arab Emirates
10.8 Rest of MEA
11.11 South Korea
11.12 Sri Lanka
11.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
12.2 Market Share Analysis
12.3 Strategic Initiatives
12.3.1 M&A and Investments
12.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
12.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
13.2 ARK Skincare
13.3 Avon Products
13.4 Bausch Health Companies
13.9 Christian Dior
13.11 Ella Bache
13.12 Estee Lauder
13.13 Clinique Laboratories
13.15 Jan Marini Skin Research
13.16 Johnson & Johnson
13.17 NeoStrata Company
13.20 LR Health & Beauty Systems
13.23 Procter & Gamble
- ARK Skincare
- Avon Products
- Bausch Health Companies
- Christian Dior
- Ella Bache
- Estee Lauder
- Clinique Laboratories
- Jan Marini Skin Research
- Johnson & Johnson
- NeoStrata Company
- LR Health & Beauty Systems
- Procter & Gamble