The Global Water Purifier Market is estimated to be USD 41.9 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 59.46 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 7.25%.
Slimmer Product Profiles, Re-mineralization for Taste and Health, Real-time Water Quality Sensing are some of the trends in Water Purifiers
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Water Purifier Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals. As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Water Purifier Market is segmented based on Technology, Component, Distribution, and Geography.
- By Technology, the market is classified into Gravity Purifier, RO Purifier, Sediment Filtration, UF Purifier, and UV Purifier.
- By Component, the market is classified into Membrane, Pump, and Tap & Faucet.
- By Distribution, the market is classified into Aftermarket Supplier and OEM Manufacturer.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are A. O. Smith, Amway, Bajaj Electricals, Brita LP, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Water Purifier Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach. The analyst analyses the using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Water Purifier Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Water Purifier Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Water Purifier Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Water Purifier Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Water Purifier Market?
|No. of Pages||173|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD
||USD 41.9 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD
||USD 59.46 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||7.2%|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations and Outlook
4.1.1 Multiple Benefits Associated with the Use of Water Filters
4.1.2 Government Initiatives to Support the Use of Pure Water
4.1.3 Growing Awareness of Water Borne Diseases
4.2.1 High Maintenance Cost Associated with Water Purifier
4.3.1 Introduction of Smart Water Purifier with Advanced Technology
4.3.2 Surging Product Offering in Developing and Underdeveloped Countries
4.4.1 Removal of Major Minerals from Water
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.2 Gravity Purifier
6.3 RO Purifier
6.4 Sediment Filtration
6.5 UF Purifier
6.6 UV Purifier
7.4 Tap & Faucet
8.2 Aftermarket Supplier
8.3 OEM Manufacturer
9.9 United States
9.10 Rest of Americas
10.16 United Kingdom
10.17 Rest of Europe
11.5 Saudi Arabia
11.6 South Africa
11.7 United Arab Emirates
11.8 Rest of MEA
12.11 South Korea
12.12 Sri Lanka
12.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
13.2 Market Share Analysis
13.3 Strategic Initiatives
13.3.1 M&A and Investments
13.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
13.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
14.3 Bajaj Electricals
14.4 Brita LP
14.5 BWT Holding
14.7 Culligan International Company
14.9 Eureka Forbes
14.10 Helen of Troy
14.11 Hindustan Unilever
14.12 iSpring Water System
14.13 Kent Ro Systems
14.14 Koninklijke Philips
14.16 Mitsubishi Chemical
14.20 TATA CHEMICALS
14.21 The 3M Company
14.22 Toray Industries
- A. O. Smith
- Bajaj Electricals
- Brita LP
- BWT Holding
- Culligan International Company
- Eureka Forbes
- Helen of Troy
- Hindustan Unilever
- iSpring Water System
- Kent Ro Systems
- Koninklijke Philips
- Mitsubishi Chemical
- TATA CHEMICALS
- The 3M Company
- Toray Industries