The Global Companion Animal Health Market is estimated to be USD 28.69 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 47.46 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 10.59%.
Zoetis Inc has acquired Basepaws, a petcare genetics company, which provides pet owners with genetic tests, analytics and early health risk assessments
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Companion Animal Health Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals. As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Companion Animal Health Market is segmented based on Indication, Animal, Distribution Channel, and Geography.
- By Indication, the market is classified into Infectious Diseases and Dermatologic Diseases.
- By Animal, the market is classified into Dogs, Cats, and Horses.
- By Distribution Channel, the market is classified into Veterinary Hospitals, Veterinary Clinics, and Retail Pharmacies.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Zoetis, Merck., Boehringer Ingelheim, Elanco Animal Health, Ceva Santé Animale, Virbac, Vetoquinol, Dechra Pharmaceuticals, Chanelle Pharma, Kyoritsu Seiyaku, Zydus Animal Health and etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Companion Animal Health Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach. The analyst analyses the using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Companion Animal Health Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Companion Animal Health Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Companion Animal Health Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Companion Animal Health Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Companion Animal Health Market?
|No. of Pages||169|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD
||USD 28.69 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD
||USD 47.46 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||10.5%|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations and Outlook
4.1.1 Growing Prevalence of Zoonotic Diseases
4.1.2 Rising Demand for Pet Insurance With Growing Animal Health Expenditure
4.1.3 Initiatives by Various Government Agencies and Animal Associations
4.1.4 Growth in Companion Animal Ownership Rates
4.2.1 Rising Pet Care Costs
4.2.2 Limited Number of New Product Developments
4.2.3 High Storage Cost of Vaccines
4.3.1 Lucrative Growth Opportunities in Emerging Markets
4.3.2 Growing Prevalence of Animal Diseases
4.3.3 Technological Advancements in Manufacturing Vaccines
4.4.1 The Stringent Regulatory Approval Process for Drugs
4.4.2 Inadequate Surveillance and Reporting Systems of Vaccines
4.4.3 Diversity of Parasite Species
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.2 Infectious Diseases
6.2.3 Antibiotics and Antimicrobials
6.3 Dermatologic Diseases
6.3.2 Orthopaedic Diseases
6.3.3 Behavioral Disorders
8.2 Veterinary Hospitals
8.3 Veterinary Clinics
8.4 Retail Pharmacies
9.9 United States
9.10 Rest of Americas
10.16 United Kingdom
10.17 Rest of Europe
11.5 Saudi Arabia
11.6 South Africa
11.7 United Arab Emirates
11.8 Rest of MEA
12.11 South Korea
12.12 Sri Lanka
12.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
13.2 Market Share Analysis
13.3 Strategic Initiatives
13.3.1 M&A and Investments
13.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
13.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
14.2 Boehringer Ingelheim
14.3 Ceva Santé Animale
14.4 Chanelle Pharma
14.5 Dechra Pharmaceuticals
14.6 Eco Animal Health Group
14.7 Elanco Animal Health
14.8 Endovac Animal Health
14.10 Indian Immunological
14.12 Kyoritsu Seiyaku
14.13 Lutim Pharma
14.15 Norbrook Holdings
14.16 Tianjin Ringpu Bio-Technology
14.20 Zydus Animal Health and Investments
- Ashish Life Science
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Ceva Santé Animale
- Chanelle Pharma
- Dechra Pharmaceuticals
- Eco Animal Health Group
- Elanco Animal Health
- Endovac Animal Health
- Indian Immunologicals
- Kyoritsu Seiyaku
- Lutim Pharma
- Norbrook Holdings
- Tianjin Ringpu Bio-Technology
- Zydus Animal Health and Investments