The Global Veterinary Pain Management Market is estimated to be USD 1.63 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 2.44 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 8.4%.
Treatment for pain often involves drugs but should also include other physical treatments, such as compresses, massage, physical therapy, and other methods
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Veterinary Pain Management Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals. As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Veterinary Pain Management Market is segmented based on Product, Animal Type, Distribution Channel, Application, and Geography.
- By Product, the market is classified into Drugs and Devices.
- By Animal Type, the market is classified into Companion Animals and Livestock.
- By Distribution Channel, the market is classified into Veterinary Hospitals & Clinics and Pharmacy.
- By Application, the market is classified into Joint Pain, Postoperative Pain, Cancer, and Applications.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Boehringer Ingelheim, Zoetis, Elanco, Merck Animal Health, Bayer, Vetoquinol, Norbrook Laboratories, Ceva Santé Animale, Dechra Pharmaceuticals, Chanelle, K-Laser, Assisi Animal Health, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Veterinary Pain Management Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach. The analyst analyses the using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Veterinary Pain Management Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Veterinary Pain Management Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Veterinary Pain Management Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Veterinary Pain Management Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Veterinary Pain Management Market?
|No. of Pages||168|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 1.63 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 2.44 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||8.4%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||12|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations and Outlook
4.1.1 Growth in Companion Animal Adoption
4.1.2 Growth in the Number of Veterinary Practitioners and Their Income Levels in Developed Economies
4.1.3 Growing Prevalence of Animal Diseases Causing Pain and Inflammation
4.1.4 Rising Demand for Pet Insurance With Growing Animal Healthcare
4.2.1 Increasing Pet Care Costs
4.3.1 Increasing Popularity of Non-Conventional and Non-Pharmaceutical Treatment Techniques
4.3.2 Untapped Emerging Markets
4.4.1 Low Animal Healthcare Awareness in Emerging Markets
4.4.2 Stringent Regulatory Approval Process for Pain Management Drugs
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.2.3 Local Anesthetics
6.2.4 Alpha-2 Agonists
6.2.5 Disease-Modifying Osteoarthritis Drugs (DMOADS)
6.3 Drugs, By Route of Administration
6.4.1 Laser Therapy Devices
6.4.2 Electromagnetic Therapy
7.2 Companion Animals
7.2.4 Other Companion Animals
7.3.3 Other Livestock
8.2 Veterinary Hospitals & Clinics
9.2 Joint Pain
9.3 1 Osteoarthritis
9.4 2 Musculoskeletal Disorders
9.5 Postoperative Pain
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest of Americas
11.16 United Kingdom
11.17 Rest of Europe
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of MEA
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lanka
13.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
14.2 Market Share Analysis
14.3 Strategic Initiatives
14.3.1 M&A and Investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
14.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
15.3 Boehringer Ingelheim
15.4 Ceva Santé Animale
15.6 Dechra Pharmaceuticals
15.9 Merck Animal Health
15.10 Norbrook Laboratories
- Assisi Animal Health
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Ceva Santé Animale
- Dechra Pharmaceuticals
- Merck Animal Health
- Norbrook Laboratories