The Global Waterstop Market is estimated to be USD 2.48 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 3.26 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.6%.
Waterstops are essential for construction projects where concrete is used to retain water or exclude it, such as Dams, Reservoirs, Canals, Bridges, Tunnels etc
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Waterstop Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals. As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Waterstop Market is segmented based on Material, Product, Application, and Geography.
- By Material, the market is classified into PVC Waterstop, Rubber Waterstop, and Metal Waterstop.
- By Product, the market is classified into External Waterstop, Internal Waterstop, and Expansion Waterstop.
- By Application, the market is classified into Industrial and Residential.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are BASF, Ecolab, Kemira OYJ, Akzo Nobel, Dow Chemical Company, Baker Hughes, Lonza, Solenis, SNF Floerger, Suez, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Waterstop Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach. The analyst analyses the using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Waterstop Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Waterstop Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Waterstop Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Waterstop Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Waterstop Market?
|No. of Pages||180|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 2.48 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 3.26 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||5.6%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||28|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations and Outlook
4.1.1 Growing Industrialization in Developing Countries
4.2.1 High Inital Cost
4.2.2 Complex Joint Welding Process.
4.3.1 Increasing Investment in Construction Industry
4.4.1 Prevent Water Ingress Through Cracks That Develop in the Concrete Due to Building Settlement or Live Load
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.2 PVC Waterstop
6.3 Rubber Waterstop
6.4 Metal Waterstop
7.2 External Waterstop
7.3 Internal Waterstop
7.4 Expansion Waterstop
9.9 United States
9.10 Rest of Americas
10.16 United Kingdom
10.17 Rest of Europe
11.5 Saudi Arabia
11.6 South Africa
11.7 United Arab Emirates
11.8 Rest of MEA
12.11 South Korea
12.12 Sri Lanka
12.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
13.2 Market Share Analysis
13.3 Strategic Initiatives
13.3.1 M&A and Investments
13.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
13.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
14.2 Aries Chemical
14.3 Baker Hughes
14.5 Bauminas Quimica
14.6 Buckman Laboratories
14.7 Bwa Water Additives
14.9 Dorf Ketal Chemicals
14.10 Dow Chemical Company
14.12 Evoqua Water Technologies
14.14 Geo Specialty Chemicals
14.15 Hydrite Chemical
14.17 Ixom Operations
14.18 Kemira OYJ
14.19 Kurita Water Industries
14.21 MCC Chemicals
14.24 SNF Floerger
- Akzo Nobel
- Aries Chemical
- Baker Hughes
- Bauminas Quimica
- Buckman Laboratories
- Bwa Water Additives
- Dorf Ketal Chemicals
- Dow Chemical Company
- Evoqua Water Technologies
- Geo Specialty Chemicals
- Hydrite Chemical
- Ixom Operations
- Kemira OYJ
- Kurita Water Industrie
- MCC Chemicals
- SNF Floerger