The Global Remote Patient Monitoring System Market is estimated to be USD 53.8 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 152.08 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 23.1%.
Remote monitoring opens up the ability to see the nuances and changes that are happening in the moment with that patient and the ability to be able to intervene
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Remote Patient Monitoring System Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals. As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Remote Patient Monitoring System Market is segmented based on Health Plans, Services, Business Model, and Geography.
- By Health Plans, the market is classified into Commercial Health Plan, Self-insured Employer Plan, Medical Part D Plans, and Managed Medicaid Programs.
- By Services, the market is classified into Specialty Pharmacy Services, Retail Pharmacy Services, Mail-order Pharmacy Services, Benefit Plan Design & Administration, Formulary Management, and Clinical Programs & Services.
- By Business Model, the market is classified into Insurance Companies & Retail Pharmacies and Pure Play PBMs.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Koninklijke Philips, Medtronic, Omron Healthcare, GE Healthcare, Cerner, Siemens Healthineers, Boston Scientific, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Remote Patient Monitoring System Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach. The analyst analyses the using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Remote Patient Monitoring System Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Remote Patient Monitoring System Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Remote Patient Monitoring System Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Remote Patient Monitoring System Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Remote Patient Monitoring System Market?
|No. of Pages||168|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD
||USD 53.8 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD
||USD 152.08 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||23.1%|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations and Outlook
4.1.1 Rising Geriatric Population and the Growing Need to Expand Healthcare Access
4.1.2 Cost Benefits of Telehealth and Remote Patient Monitoring
4.1.3 Benefits of RPM to Reduce the Burden on Medical Resources
4.1.4 Advancements in Telecommunications
4.1.5 Increasing Investments in T
4.2.1 Regulatory Variations Across Regions
4.2.2 Healthcare Fraud
4.2.3 Informal Usage of Social Media Practices
4.3.1 Role and Impact of AI in Remote Patient Monitoring
4.3.2 High Utility of RPM in Combating Infectious Diseases & Epidemics
4.3.3 Significant Opportunities in Data Monetization of Patient Data
4.4.1 Data Privacy Concerns, Healthcare Affordability, and Limited Awareness
4.4.2 Data Accessibility Issues
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.2 Commercial Health Plan
6.3 Self-insured Employer Plan
6.4 Medical Part D Plans
6.5 Managed Medicaid Programs
7.2 Specialty Pharmacy Services
7.3 Retail Pharmacy Services
7.4 Mail-order Pharmacy Services
7.5 Benefit Plan Design & Administration
7.6 Formulary Management
7.7 Clinical Programs & Services
8.2 Insurance Companies & Retail Pharmacies
8.3 Pure Play PBMs
9.9 United States
9.10 Rest of Americas
10.16 United Kingdom
10.17 Rest of Europe
11.5 Saudi Arabia
11.6 South Africa
11.7 United Arab Emirates
11.8 Rest of MEA
12.11 South Korea
12.12 Sri Lanka
12.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
13.2 Market Share Analysis
13.3 Strategic Initiatives
13.3.1 M&A and Investments
13.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
13.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
14.2 Alten Calsoft Labs (A Subsidiary of Alten Group)
14.3 Bio-Beat Technologies
14.4 Boston Scientific
14.7 GE Healthcare
14.8 Irhythm Technologies
14.9 Koninklijke Philips
14.11 Omron Healthcare
14.12 Preventice Solutions
14.13 Resideo Life Care Solutions
14.14 Siemens Healthineers
14.15 Teledoc Health
14.18 Vivify Health
- Abbott Laboratories
- Alten Calsoft Labs (A Subsidiary of Alten Group)
- Bio-Beat Technologies
- Boston Scientific
- GE Healthcare
- Irhythm Technologies
- Koninklijke Philips
- Omron Healthcare
- Preventice Solutions
- Resideo Life Care Solutions
- Siemens Healthineers
- Teledoc Health
- Vivify Health