The Global Luxury Travel Market is estimated to be USD 965.8 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 1629.63 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 11.03%.
The key drivers of rising luxury travel include inclination of people toward unique and exotic holiday experiences, increase in the disposable income & related expenditure
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Luxury Travel Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals. As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Luxury Travel Market is segmented based on Types of Tour, Age Group, Type of Traveler, and Geography.
- By Types of Tour, the market is classified into Customized and Private Vacations, Adventure & Safari, Cruise/Ship Expedition, Small Group Journey, Celebration and Special Events, and Culinary Travel and Shopping.
- By Age Group, the market is classified into Millennials, Generation X, Baby Boomers, and Silver hair.
- By Type of Traveler, the market is classified into Absolute Luxury, Aspiring Luxury, and Accessible Luxury.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Abercrombie & Kent USA, Butterfield & Robinson, Cox and Kings, Kensington Tours, Micato Safari, Scott Dunn, Tauck, Thomas Cook, Travcoa, TUI Group, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Luxury Travel Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach. The analyst analyses the using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Luxury Travel Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Luxury Travel Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Luxury Travel Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Luxury Travel Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Luxury Travel Market?
|No. of Pages||188|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD
||USD 965.8 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD
||USD 1629.63 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||11.0%|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations and Outlook
4.1.1 Growing Inclination of People Towards Unique and Exotic Holiday Experiences
4.1.2 Growing Middle and Upper Middle Class Spending
4.1.3 Growing Trend of Online Bookings
4.2.1 Effect by Natural Parameters
4.3.1 Emerging New Destinations
4.3.2 Demand for Enhanced Service Standards
4.4.1 Varying Socio-Economic Conditions
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.2 Customized and Private Vacations
6.3 Adventure & Safari
6.4 Cruise/Ship Expedition
6.5 Small Group Journey
6.6 Celebration and Special Events
6.7 Culinary Travel and Shopping
7.3 Generation X
7.4 Baby Boomers
7.5 Silver hair
8.2 Absolute Luxury
8.3 Aspiring Luxury
8.4 Accessible Luxury
9.9 United States
9.10 Rest of Americas
10.16 United Kingdom
10.17 Rest of Europe
11.5 Saudi Arabia
11.6 South Africa
11.7 United Arab Emirates
11.8 Rest of MEA
12.11 South Korea
12.12 Sri Lanka
12.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
13.2 Market Share Analysis
13.3 Strategic Initiatives
13.3.1 M&A and Investments
13.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
13.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
14.3 Black Tomato
14.4 Butterfield & Robinson
14.5 Cox and Kings
14.6 Exodus Travels
14.7 Kensington Tours
14.8 Ker & Downey
14.9 Lindblad Expenditions
14.10 Micato Safari
14.11 Scott Dunn
14.13 Thomas Cook
14.15 TUI Group
- Abercrombie & Kent USA
- Black Tomato
- Butterfield & Robinson
- Cox and Kings
- Exodus Travels
- Kensington Tours
- Ker & Downey
- Lindblad Expenditions
- Micato Safari
- Scott Dunn
- Thomas Cook
- TUI Group