The Global Amniotic Membrane Market is estimated to be worth USD 931.8 million in 2022, and is expected to reach USD 1,489.79 million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 9.84%.
Amniotic Membrane and Its Derived Products are being applied in Bone Regeneration
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals. As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationThe Global Amniotic Membrane Market is segmented based on Product, Application, End-user, and Geography.
- By Product, the market is classified into Cryopreserved Amniotic Membrane, Lyophilization Amniotic Membrane.
- By Application, the market is classified into Ophthalmology and Surgical Wound.
- By End-user, the market is classified into Ambulatory Surgical Center, Hospital, Research Centers Laboratory, and Specialized Clinic.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Applied Biologics, BioStem Technologies, Celularity, FzioMed, Genesis Biologics, Human Regenerative Technologies, Integra LifeSciences Holdings, Katena Products, Lucina BioSciences, MiMedx, Next Biosciences, Organogenesis Holdings, Skye Biologics, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The Competitive QuadrantThe report includes the Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
- The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Amniotic Membrane Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
- The Global Amniotic Membrane Market is analyzed using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
- Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, suitable strategies have been devised for market growth.
Why Buy This Report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Amniotic Membrane Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel within the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of COVID-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario within the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules & regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using 'Positioning Quadrants'; a proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Amniotic Membrane Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Amniotic Membrane Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Amniotic Membrane Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Amniotic Membrane Market?
|No. of Pages||196|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 931.8 Million|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 1489.79 Million|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||9.8%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||19|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.2.3 Proprietary Models
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations and Outlook
4.1.1 Demand for Amniotic Membrane Transplantations
4.1.2 Increasing the Geriatric Population around the World
4.1.3 Rising Incidence of Trauma Cases and Accidents
4.2.1 Shortage of Skilled Professionals in the Healthcare Sector
4.3.1 Rising R&D Activities in the Amniotic Membrane for Regenerative Medicine and Stem Cell Biology
4.3.2 Increasing Awareness of Amniotic Membrane Benefits and Birth Tissue Donations
4.4.1 Maintaining Storage Temperature Level
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.2 Cryopreserved Amniotic Membrane
6.3 Lyophilization Amniotic Membrane
7.3 Surgical Wound
8.2 Ambulatory Surgical Center
8.4 Research Centers Laboratory
8.5 Specialized Clinic
9.9 United States
9.10 Rest of Americas
10.16 United Kingdom
10.17 Rest of Europe
11.5 Saudi Arabia
11.6 South Africa
11.7 United Arab Emirates
11.8 Rest of MEA
12.11 South Korea
12.12 Sri Lanka
12.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
13.2 Market Share Analysis
13.3 Strategic Initiatives
13.3.1 M&A and Investments
13.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
13.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
14.2 BioStem Technologies
14.5 Genesis Biologics
14.6 Human Regenerative Technologies
14.7 Integra LifeSciences Holdings
14.8 Katena Products
14.9 Lucina BioSciences
14.11 Next Biosciences
14.12 Organogenesis Holdings
14.13 Skye Biologics
14.14 Smith & Nephew
14.18 Ventris Medical
14.19 Wright Medical Group
- Applied Biologics
- BioStem Technologies
- Genesis Biologics
- Human Regenerative Technologies
- Integra LifeSciences Holdings
- Katena Products
- Lucina BioSciences
- Next Biosciences
- Organogenesis Holdings
- Skye Biologics
- Smith & Nephew
- Ventris Medical
- Wright Medical Group