The Global Therapeutic Plasma Exchange Market is estimated to be worth USD 723.04 million in 2022, and is expected to reach USD 1,221.66 million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 11.06%.
The increase in a number of research and academic institutes are fueling the market growth
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals. As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationThe Global Therapeutic Plasma Exchange Market is segmented based on Product, Technology, Indication, End-user, and Geography.
- By Product, the market is classified into Consumables and Devices.
- By Technology, the market is classified into Centrifugation and Membrane Separation.
- By Indication, the market is classified into Hematologic Disorders, Metabolic Disorders, Neurological Disorders, and Renal Disorders.
- By End-user, the market is classified into Blood Collection Centers & Blood Component Providers and Hospitals & Transfusion Centers.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are B. Braun Melsungen Ag, Baxter International Inc., Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA, Haier Biomedical, Infomed SA, Medica S.p.A., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The Competitive QuadrantThe report includes the Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
- The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Therapeutic Plasma Exchange Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
- The Global Therapeutic Plasma Exchange Market is analyzed using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
- Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, suitable strategies have been devised for market growth.
Why Buy This Report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Therapeutic Plasma Exchange Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel within the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of COVID-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario within the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules & regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using 'Positioning Quadrants'; a proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Therapeutic Plasma Exchange Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Therapeutic Plasma Exchange Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Therapeutic Plasma Exchange Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Therapeutic Plasma Exchange Market?
|No. of Pages||182|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 723.04 Million|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 1221.66 Million|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||11.0%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||18|
Table of Contents1 Report Description
1.1 Study Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.2.3 Proprietary Models
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3 Executive Summary
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations and Outlook
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Need of Therapeutic Plasma Exchange due to Rise in Prevalence of Autoimmune and Cardiac Diseases
4.1.2 Technical Advancement in Apheresis Technologies
4.2.1 Cost associated with the Devices and Therapeutic Plasma Exchange Procedures
4.3.1 Advancement in Therapeutic Plasma Exchange Technology and its Immunomodulatory Effect on Neuromuscular Diseases
4.3.2 Demand for Therapeutic Plasma Exchange (TPE) in Pediatric Intensive Care
4.4.1 Complications Associated with the Apheresis Procedure in TPE
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Therapeutic Plasma Exchange Market, by Product
7 Global Therapeutic Plasma Exchange Market, by Technology
7.3 Membrane Separation
8 Global Therapeutic Plasma Exchange Market, by Indication
8.2 Hematologic Disorders
8.3 Metabolic Disorders
8.4 Neurological Disorders
8.5 Renal Disorders
9 Global Therapeutic Plasma Exchange Market, by End-user
9.2 Blood Collection Centers & Blood Component Providers
9.3 Hospitals & Transfusion Centers10 Americas' Therapeutic Plasma Exchange Market
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest of Americas
11 Europe's Therapeutic Plasma Exchange Market
11.16 United Kingdom
11.17 Rest of Europe
12 Middle East and Africa's Therapeutic Plasma Exchange Market
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of MEA
13 APAC's Therapeutic Plasma Exchange Market
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lanka
13.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Competitive Quadrant
14.2 Market Share Analysis
14.3 Strategic Initiatives
14.3.1 M&A and Investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
14.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
15 Company Profiles
15.1 Asahi Kasei Medical Co. Ltd.
15.2 B. Braun Melsungen AG
15.3 Baxter International Inc.
15.4 Cerus Corp.
15.5 Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA
15.6 Grifols, SA
15.7 Haemonetics Corp.
15.8 Haier Biomedical
15.9 Infomed SA
15.10 Kaneka Corp.
15.11 Kawasumi Laboratories, Inc.
15.12 Medica S.p.A.
15.13 Medicap Clinic GmbH
15.14 MEISE Medizintechnik GmbH
15.15 Miltenyi Biotec
15.16 Nikkiso Co. Ltd.
15.17 Pall Corp.
15.18 Terumo BCT, Inc.
- Asahi Kasei Medical Co. Ltd.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Baxter International Inc.
- Cerus Corp.
- Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA
- Grifols, SA
- Haemonetics Corp.
- Haier Biomedical
- Infomed SA
- Kaneka Corp.
- Kawasumi Laboratories, Inc.
- Medica S.p.A.
- Medicap Clinic GmbH
- MEISE Medizintechnik GmbH
- Miltenyi Biotec
- Nikkiso Co. Ltd.
- Pall Corp.
- Terumo BCT, Inc.