The Global Muscle Stimulator Market is estimated to be worth USD 192.44 million in 2022, and is expected to reach USD 264.65 million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.58%.
The increasing demand for wireless and portable muscle stimulator and their compatibility with smartphones is creating growth opportunities for the market players
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Muscle Stimulator Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals. As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationThe Global Muscle Stimulator Market is segmented based on Product, Modality, Application, End-user, and Geography.
- By Product, the market is classified into Burst Mode Alternating Current, Functional Electrical Stimulation, Interferential, Micro Current Electrical Neuromuscular Stimulator, Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation and Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation.
- By Modality, the market is classified into Handheld, Portable and Table Top.
- By Application, the market is classified into Pain Management, Muscle Rehabilitation, Muscle Atrophy, Muscle Toning & Strengthening and Muscle Spasticity & Spasms.
- By End-user, the market is classified into Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Home Care, Hospitals, Physiotherapy Clinics and Sports Clinics.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Abbott Laboratories, Axiobionics, LLC, Beurer GmbH, BioMedical Life Systems, Inc., Delta Medical Corp., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The Competitive QuadrantThe report includes the Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
- The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Muscle Stimulator Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
- The Global Muscle Stimulator Market is analyzed using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
- Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, suitable strategies have been devised for market growth.
Why Buy This Report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Muscle Stimulator Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel within the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of COVID-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario within the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules & regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using 'Positioning Quadrants'; a proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Muscle Stimulator Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Muscle Stimulator Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Muscle Stimulator Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Muscle Stimulator Market?
|No. of Pages||196|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 192.44 Million|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 264.65 Million|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||6.5%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||20|
Table of Contents1 Report Description
1.1 Study Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.2.3 Proprietary Models
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3 Executive Summary
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations and Outlook
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increasing Incidences of Head and Spinal Cord Injuries
4.1.2 Growing Preference for Muscle Stimulators Among Physiotherapists
4.1.3 Increasing Healthcare Expenditure and Rising Affordability of Muscle Stimulators
4.1.4 Increasing Popularity of Sports and Increased Demand for Fitness Products
4.2.1 Stringent Regulatory Policies and Safety Concerns
4.3.1 Ongoing Technological Advancement in Muscle Stimulators
4.3.2 Increasing Use of Electric Muscle Stimulation for Warm-up Sessions in Gym
4.4.1 Availability of Cost-Effective Alternative Therapies
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Muscle Stimulator Market, by Product
6.2 Burst Mode Alternating Current
6.3 Functional Electrical Stimulation
6.5 Micro Current Electrical Neuromuscular Stimulator
6.6 Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation
6.7 Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation
7 Global Muscle Stimulator Market, by Modality
7.4 Table Top
8 Global Muscle Stimulator Market, by Application
8.2 Pain Management
8.3 Muscle Rehabilitation
8.4 Muscle Atrophy
8.5 Muscle Toning & Strengthening
8.6 Muscle Spasticity & Spasms
9 Global Muscle Stimulator Market, by End User
9.2 Ambulatory Surgical Centers
9.3 Home Care
9.5 Physiotherapy Clinics
9.6 Sports Clinics10 Americas’ Muscle Stimulator Market
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest of Americas
11 Europe’s Muscle Stimulator Market
11.16 United Kingdom
11.17 Rest of Europe
12 Middle East and Africa’s Muscle Stimulator Market
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of MEA
13 APAC’s Muscle Stimulator Market
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lanka
13.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Competitive Quadrant
14.2 Market Share Analysis
14.3 Strategic Initiatives
14.3.1 M&A and Investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
14.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
15 Company Profiles
15.1 Abbott Laboratories
15.2 Axiobionics, LLC
15.3 Beurer GmbH
15.4 BioMedical Life Systems, Inc.
15.5 Delta Medical Corp.
15.6 DJO, LLC
15.7 EMS Physio, Ltd.
15.8 Liberate Medical, LLC
15.9 Medel International Srl
15.10 Mettler Electronics Corp.
15.11 NeuroMetrix, Inc.
15.12 OG Wellness Technologies Co. Ltd.
15.13 Omron Healthcare, Inc.
15.14 RS Medical
15.15 schwa-medico GmbH
15.17 UltraCare PRO
15.18 Visionbody Technologies GmbH
15.19 Zimmer MedizinSysteme GmbH
15.20 Zynex, Inc.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Axiobionics, LLC
- Beurer GmbH
- BioMedical Life Systems, Inc.
- Delta Medical Corp.
- DJO, LLC
- EMS Physio, Ltd.
- Liberate Medical, LLC
- Medel International Srl
- Mettler Electronics Corp.
- NeuroMetrix, Inc.
- OG Wellness Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Omron Healthcare, Inc.
- RS Medical
- schwa-medico GmbH
- UltraCare PRO
- Visionbody Technologies GmbH
- Zimmer MedizinSysteme GmbH
- Zynex, Inc.