The Global Viral Inactivation Market is estimated to be worth USD 853.82 million in 2022, and is expected to reach USD 1,678.86 million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 14.48%.
Increasing R&D innovation, drug discoveries, and FDA approvals leading to commercialization of new drugs is resulting in the growth of the market
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Viral Inactivation Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals. As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationThe Global Viral Inactivation Market is segmented based on Method, Product, Application, End-user, and Geography.
- By Method, the market is classified into Pasteurization and Solvent Detergent Method.
- By Product, the market is classified into Kits & Reagents, Services and Viral Inactivation Systems & Accessories.
- By Application, the market is classified into Blood & Blood Product, Cellular & Gene Therapy Product, Stem Cell Product, Tissues & Tissue Product and Vaccines & Therapeutic.
- By End-user, the market is classified into Academic Research Institutes, Contract Research Organizations and Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Agilent Technologies, Inc., Avance Biosciences, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Charles River Laboratories International, Inc., Danaher Corp., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The Competitive QuadrantThe report includes the Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
- The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Viral Inactivation Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
- The Global Viral Inactivation Market is analyzed using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
- Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, suitable strategies have been devised for market growth.
Why Buy This Report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Viral Inactivation Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel within the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of COVID-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario within the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules & regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using 'Positioning Quadrants'; a proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Viral Inactivation Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Viral Inactivation Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Viral Inactivation Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Viral Inactivation Market?
|No. of Pages||185|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 853.82 Million|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 1678.86 Million|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||14.4%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||18|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.2.3 Proprietary Models
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations and Outlook
4.1.1 Rising Global Prevalence of Chronic Diseases
4.1.2 Growing Government Support for Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Industries
4.1.3 Rising Number of New Drug Launches
4.1.4 Rapid Growth in Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Industries
4.2.1 High Costs Associated with the Manufacture of Biosimilar Products
4.2.2 High Degree of Consolidation to Act as a Major Barrier for New Entrants
4.3.1 Increasing Pharmaceutical Outsourcing
4.3.2 Strong R&D Investments in the Life Sciences Industry
4.4.1 Stringent Regulatory Frameworks and Time-consuming Approval Processes for Viral Inactivation Products
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.3 Solvent Detergent Method
7.2 Kits & Reagents
7.4 Viral Inactivation Systems & Accessories
8.2 Blood & Blood Product
8.3 Cellular & Gene Therapy Product
8.4 Stem Cell Product
8.5 Tissues & Tissue Product
8.6 Vaccines & Therapeutic
9.2 Academic Research Institutes
9.3 Contract Research Organizations
9.4 Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest of Americas
11.16 United Kingdom
11.17 Rest of Europe
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of MEA
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lanka
13.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
14.2 Market Share Analysis
14.3 Strategic Initiatives
14.3.1 M&A and Investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
14.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
15.2 Avance Biosciences
15.3 Becton, Dickinson and Company
15.4 Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
15.5 Charles River Laboratories International, Inc.
15.6 Danaher Corp.
15.7 Eppendorf SE
15.8 Eurofins Scientific
15.9 F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Ltd.
15.10 GE Healthcare Corp.
15.11 HiMedia Laboratories
15.12 Merck KGaA
15.13 Parker Hannifin Corp.
15.14 Pfizer Inc.
15.15 Sartorius AG
15.16 Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
15.17 Vironova AB
15.18 WuXi AppTec Co. Ltd.
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Avance Biosciences
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Charles River Laboratories International, Inc.
- Danaher Corp.
- Eppendorf SE
- Eurofins Scientific
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Ltd.
- GE Healthcare Corp.
- HiMedia Laboratories
- Merck KGaA
- Parker Hannifin Corp.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Sartorius AG
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Vironova AB
- WuXi AppTec Co. Ltd.