The Global Seismic Survey Market is estimated to be USD 8.83 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 11.93 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.21%.
The advantages of the seismic survey include reducing the probability of drilling dry wells, thereby preventing further drilling and minimizing the environmental effects of oil and gas exploration
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Seismic Survey Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding growth and reducing risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Seismic Survey Market is segmented based on Service, Technology, and Geography.
- By Service, the market is classified into Data Acquisition and Data Processing & Interpretation.
- By Technology, the market is classified into 2D, 3D, and 4D.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Seabird Exploration, PLC, Agile Seismic, LLC, Schlumberger Ltd. Geospace Technologies Corp., Fugro N.V., BGP Inc., China National Petroleum Corp., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Seismic Survey Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as the Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Seismic Survey Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Seismic Survey Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Seismic Survey Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Seismic Survey Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Seismic Survey Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Seismic Survey Market?
|No. of Pages||184|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD
||USD 8.83 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD
||USD 11.93 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||6.2%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||18|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.2.3 IGR Models
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4.1.1 Growing Demand for Seismic Technology in Brownfield Projects
4.1.2 The Use of Seismic Technologies in Shale Gas Exploration
4.2.1 Low Oil Prices
4.3.1 Rise in Demand for Multiclient Surveys
4.3.2 Integration with Low-Cost Components and Advance Solutions for Real-Time Quality Control and Processing
4.4.1 Regulation & Monitoring of Seismic Surveys
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
5.5 PESTLE Analysis
6.2 Data Acquisition
6.2.1 Land Acquisition
6.2.2 Marine Acquisition
6.2.3 Airborne Acquisition
6.3 Data Processing & Interpretation
6.3.1 Data Processing
6.3.2 Data Interpretation
8.9 United States
8.10 Rest of Americas
9.16 United Kingdom
9.17 Rest of Europe
10.5 Saudi Arabia
10.6 South Africa
10.7 United Arab Emirates
10.8 Rest of MEA
11.11 South Korea
11.12 Sri Lanka
11.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
12.2 Market Share Analysis
12.3 Strategic Initiatives
12.3.1 M&A and Investments
12.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
12.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
13.2 Petroleum Geo-Services (PGS)
13.3 Tomlinson Geophysical Services, Inc. (TGS)
13.4 Geophysical Company
13.5 Compagnie Generale De Geophysique, SA
13.6 Agile Seismic, LLC
13.7 New Resolution Geophysics (NRG)
13.8 Ion Geophysical Corp.
13.9 Geokinetics Inc.
13.10 Schlumberger Ltd.-
13.11 Pulse Seismic, Inc.
13.12 Saexploration Holding, Inc.
13.13 Dawson Geophysical Company
13.14 Alpine Ocean Seismic Survey, Inc.
13.15 Geospace Technologies Corp.
13.16 Geophysical Services, Inc.
13.17 Fugro N.V.
13.18 BGP Inc.,
13.19 China National Petroleum Corp.
- Seabird Exploration, PLC
- Petroleum Geo-Services (PGS)
- Tomlinson Geophysical Services, Inc. (TGS)
- Geophysical Company
- Compagnie Generale De Geophysique, SA
- Agile Seismic, LLC
- New Resolution Geophysics (NRG)
- Ion Geophysical Corp.
- Geokinetics Inc.
- Schlumberger Ltd.
- Pulse Seismic, Inc.
- Saexploration Holding, Inc.
- Dawson Geophysical Company
- Alpine Ocean Seismic Survey, Inc.
- Geospace Technologies Corp.
- Geophysical Services, Inc.
- Fugro N.V.
- BGP Inc., China National Petroleum Corp.