The Global SNP Genotyping and Analysis Market is estimated to be USD 12.05 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 32.97 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 22.3%
A new SNP genotyping technology Target SNP-seq is combines the advantages of multiplex PCR amplification and high throughput sequencing and its application in genetic analysis of cucumber varieties
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding growth and reducing risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global SNP Genotyping and Analysis Market is segmented based on Product, Technology, Application, and Geography.
- By Product, the market is classified into Instruments & Services and Reagents & Kits.
- By Technology, the market is classified into Capillary Electrophoresis, Mass Spectrometry, Microarray, PCR, and Sequencing.
- By Application, the market is classified into Diagnostics and Drug Discovery.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Affymetrix, Inc., Agena Bioscience, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Biofortuna, Ltd., Danaher Corp., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global SNP Genotyping and Analysis Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as the Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global SNP Genotyping and Analysis Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global SNP Genotyping and Analysis Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global SNP Genotyping and Analysis Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global SNP Genotyping and Analysis Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global SNP Genotyping and Analysis Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global SNP Genotyping and Analysis Market?
|No. of Pages||183|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 12.05 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 32.97 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||22.3%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||21|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.2.3 IGR Models
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4.1.1 Increasing Significance of Genotyping in Drug Discovery and Development
4.1.2 Growing Prevalence of Genetic Diseases Such as Parkinson’s, Turner Syndrome
4.1.3 Potential Demand for Bioinformatics Solutions in Data Analysis
4.2.1 Relatively Expensive Equipment
4.3.1 Emerging Importance of Sequencing Projects Globally
4.3.2 Ongoing Demand in Plant and Animal Livestock
4.4.1 Lack of Trained Professional and Concerns in Data Management in Genotyping
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
5.5 PESTLE Analysis
6.2 Instruments & Services
6.3 Reagents & Kits
7.2 Capillary Electrophoresis
7.3 Mass Spectrometry
8.3 Drug Discovery
9.9 United States
9.10 Rest of Americas
10.16 United Kingdom
10.17 Rest of Europe
11.5 Saudi Arabia
11.6 South Africa
11.7 United Arab Emirates
11.8 Rest of MEA
12.11 South Korea
12.12 Sri Lanka
12.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
13.2 Market Share Analysis
13.3 Strategic Initiatives
13.3.1 M&A and Investments
13.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
13.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
14.2 Agena Bioscience, Inc.
14.3 Agilent Technologies, Inc.
14.4 Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc
14.5 Biofortuna, Ltd.
14.6 Danaher Corp.
14.7 Eurofins Scientific SE
14.8 F. Hoffmann-La Roche,Ltd.
14.9 Fluidigm Corp.
14.10 Genotypic Technology Pvt Ltd.
14.11 Helix, Inc.
14.12 Illumina, Inc.
14.13 Merck KGaA
14.14 PerkinElmer, Inc.
14.15 Precision Biomarker Resources, Inc.
14.16 Qiagen NV
14.17 Roche Diagnostics Corp.
14.18 Sigma-Aldrich Corp.
14.19 ThermoFisher Scientific, Inc.
14.20 TrimGen Corp.
14.21 Xcelris Genomics
- Affymetrix, Inc.
- Agena Bioscience, Inc.
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc
- Biofortuna, Ltd.
- Danaher Corp.
- Eurofins Scientific SE
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche,Ltd.
- Fluidigm Corp.
- Genotypic Technology Pvt Ltd.
- Helix, Inc.
- Illumina, Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- PerkinElmer, Inc.
- Precision Biomarker Resources, Inc.
- Qiagen NV
- Roche Diagnostics Corp.
- Sigma-Aldrich Corp.
- ThermoFisher Scientific, Inc.
- TrimGen Corp.
- Xcelris Genomics