The Global Veterinary Imaging Market is estimated to be USD 1.57 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 3.43 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 16.94%.
New imaging technologies, such as MRI and CT systems, are expected to witness a slower adoption owing to their high price on maintenance
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Veterinary Imaging Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding growth and reducing risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Veterinary Imaging Market is segmented based on Components, Animal Type, Applications, End-User, and Geography.
- By Components, the market is classified into Instruments, PACS, Reagents, and Services.
- By Animal Type, the market is classified into Large Animals and Small Companion Animals.
- By Applications, the market is classified into Cardiology, Neurology, Oncology, and Orthopedics and Traumatology.
- By End-User, the market is classified into Clinics/Hospitals and Reference Labs.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Carestream Health, Inc., Clarius Mobile Health, E.I. Medical Imaging, Esaote S.p.A, Fujifilm Holdings Corp., GE Company., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Veterinary Imaging Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as the Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Veterinary Imaging Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Veterinary Imaging Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Veterinary Imaging Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Veterinary Imaging Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Veterinary Imaging Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Veterinary Imaging Market?
|No. of Pages||187|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 1.57 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 3.43 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||16.9%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||22|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.2.3 IGR Models
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4.1.1 Increasing Rate of Companion Animal Population
4.1.2 Growing Prevalence and Occurrence of Zoonotic Diseases
4.1.3 Growth in the Number of Veterinary Practitioners and Income Levels in Developed Economies
4.1.4 Increasing Demand for Pet Insurance with Growing Animal Health Expenditure
4.2.1 High Cost of Veterinary Imaging Instruments
4.2.2 Rising Rate of Pet Care Costs
4.3.1 Growing Demand for Non-Invasive Diagnostic Imaging
4.3.2 Rise in the Number of Veterinary Practitioners
4.4.1 Lack of Veterinary Practitioners
4.4.2 Animal Healthcare Awareness in Developing Country
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
5.5 PESTLE Analysis
6.2.1 CT Imaging
22.214.171.124 Multi-slice CT
126.96.36.199 Single-slice CT
6.2.2 Radiography X-ray
188.8.131.52 Computed Radiography
184.108.40.206 Direct Radiography
220.127.116.11 Film-based Radiography
6.2.3 Ultrasound Imaging
18.104.22.168 2-D Ultrasound Imaging
22.214.171.124 3-D/4-D Ultrasound Imaging
126.96.36.199 Doppler Imaging
6.2.4 Video Endoscopy Imaging
6.3.1 CVIS PACS
6.3.2 RIS PACS
6.4.1 MRI Contrast Regents
6.4.2 Nuclear Imaging
6.4.3 Ultrasound Contrast Regents
6.4.4 X-Ray/CT Contrast Reagents
6.5.1 Advanced Imaging Services
6.5.2 Interventional Radiology & Endoscopy
7.2 Large Animals
7.3 Small Companion Animals
8.5 Orthopedics and Traumatology
9.3 Reference Labs
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest of Americas
11.16 United Kingdom
11.17 Rest of Europe
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of MEA
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lanka
13.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
14.2 Market Share Analysis
14.3 Strategic Initiatives
14.3.1 M&A and Investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
14.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
15.2 Canon Inc.
15.3 Carestream Health, Inc.
15.4 Clarius Mobile Health
15.5 ClearVet Digital Radiography Systems
15.6 Draminski S.A.
15.7 E.I. Medical Imaging
15.8 EPICA Animal Health
15.9 Esaote S.p.A
15.10 Fujifilm Holdings Corp.
15.11 GE Company
15.12 Hallmarq Veterinary Imaging Ltd.
15.13 Heska Corp.
15.14 IDEXX Laboratories, Inc.
15.15 IMV Imaging
15.16 Konica Minolta Inc.
15.17 Mindray Medical International Ltd.
15.18 Minxray Inc.
15.19 Shenzhen Ricso Technology Co., Ltd.
15.20 Siemens Healthineers AG
15.21 VetZ GmbH
15.22 Vet Ray Technology
- Agfa-Gevaert N.V.
- Canon Inc.
- Carestream Health, Inc.
- Clarius Mobile Health
- ClearVet Digital Radiography Systems
- Dramiński S.A.
- E.I. Medical Imaging
- EPICA Animal Health
- Esaote S.p.A
- Fujifilm Holdings Corp.
- GE Company
- Hallmarq Veterinary Imaging Ltd.
- Heska Corp.
- IDEXX Laboratories, Inc.
- IMV Imaging
- Konica Minolta Inc.
- Mindray Medical International Ltd.
- Minxray Inc.
- Shenzhen Ricso Technology Co., Ltd.
- Siemens Healthineers AG
- VetZ GmbH
- Vet Ray Technology