The Respiratory Assist Devices EUA Market is estimated to be USD 21.4 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 34.39 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 9.95%
FDA issued Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for some respiratory assist devices such as certain ventilators, ventilator tubing connectors, sleep apnea devices, and others
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding growth and reducing risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Respiratory Assist Devices EUA Market is segmented based on Product Type, End-Users, and Geography.
- By Product Type, the market is classified into Inhalers, Mechanical Ventilators, Nebulizers, Oxygen Concentrators, Polysomnography Devices, Positive Airway Pressure Devices, Pulse Oximeters, Respiratory Consumables, and Spirometers.
- By End-Users, the market is classified into Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Hospitals, and Long Term Care Centers.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are 3M Company, AMIKO Digital Health, AptarGroup, Inc., Beurer GmbH, Beximco Pharmaceuticals, Ltd., CHIESI Farmaceutici S.p.A., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Respiratory Assist Devices EUA Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as the Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Respiratory Assist Devices EUA Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Respiratory Assist Devices EUA Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Respiratory Assist Devices EUA Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Respiratory Assist Devices EUA Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Respiratory Assist Devices EUA Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Respiratory Assist Devices EUA Market?
|No. of Pages||209|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD
||USD 21.4 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD
||USD 34.39 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||9.9%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||21|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.2.3 IGR Models
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4.1.1 Increasing Prevalence of Respiratory Disorders
4.1.2 Growing Geriatric Population and Increasing Incidence of Preterm Births
4.1.3 Rapid Development of Portable Respiratory Devices
4.2.1 High Cost of Respiratory Device
4.3.1 Increasing Application In-Home Care Setting
4.3.2 Potential Demand from Emerging Countries
4.4.1 Potential Harmful Effects of Certain Devices on Neonates
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
5.5 PESTLE Analysis
6.3 Mechanical Ventilators
6.5 Oxygen Concentrators
6.6 Polysomnography Devices
6.7 Positive Airway Pressure Devices
6.8 Pulse Oximeters
6.9 Respiratory Consumables
7.2 Ambulatory Surgical Centers
7.4 Long Term Care Centers
8.9 United States
8.10 Rest of Americas
9.16 United Kingdom
9.17 Rest of Europe
10.5 Saudi Arabia
10.6 South Africa
10.7 United Arab Emirates
10.8 Rest of MEA
11.11 South Korea
11.12 Sri Lanka
11.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
12.2 Market Share Analysis
12.3 Strategic Initiatives
12.3.1 M&A and Investments
12.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
12.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
13.2 AMIKO Digital Health
13.3 AptarGroup, Inc.
13.4 Beurer GmbH
13.5 Beximco Pharmaceuticals, Ltd.
13.6 CHIESI Farmaceutici S.p.A.
13.7 Cipla, Ltd.
13.8 Dr Trust by Nureca, Ltd.
13.9 GF Health Products, Inc.
13.10 GlaxoSmithKline, PLC
13.11 H&T Presspart
13.12 Koninklijke Philips N.V.
13.13 Merck Group
13.14 Mundipharma GmbH
13.15 Novartis Ag
13.16 Omron Corp.
13.17 PARI GmbH
13.18 Sensirion Ag
13.19 Sunovion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
13.20 Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, Ltd.
13.21 Vectura Group, Ltd.
- 3M Company
- AMIKO Digital Health
- AptarGroup, Inc.
- Beurer GmbH
- Beximco Pharmaceuticals, Ltd.
- CHIESI Farmaceutici S.p.A.
- Cipla, Ltd.
- Dr Trust by Nureca, Ltd.
- GF Health Products, Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline, PLC
- H&T Presspart
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Merck Group
- Mundipharma GmbH
- Novartis Ag
- Omron Corp.
- PARI GmbH
- Sensirion Ag
- Sunovion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, Ltd.
- Vectura Group, Ltd.