The Global Cell Sorting Market is estimated to be USD 272.06 Mn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 394.22 Mn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 7.7%
The future of the global cell sorting market looks promising with opportunities in research and clinical applications
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding growth and reducing risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Cell Sorting Market is segmented based on Technology, Offering, Application, End-Users, and Geography.
- By Technology, the market is classified into Fluorescence-Based Droplet Cell Sorting, Magnetic-Activated Cell Sorting (MACS), and Micro-Electromechanical System (MEMS).
- By Offering, the market is classified into Cell Sorters, Cell Sorting Reagents & Consumables, and Cell Sorting Services.
- By Application, the market is classified into Clinical and Research.
- By End-Users, the market is classified into Hospitals and Clinical Testing Laboratories, Medical Schools and Academic Institutions, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, and Research Institutions.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Abgenex, Bay bioscience Co., Ltd., Beckman Coulter Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Co., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Bulldog Bio, Inc., Cell Microsystems, Cytonome/St, LLC, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Cell Sorting Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as the Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Cell Sorting Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Cell Sorting Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Cell Sorting Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Cell Sorting Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Cell Sorting Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Cell Sorting Market?
|No. of Pages||203|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 272.06 Million|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 394.22 Million|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||7.7%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||19|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.2.3 IGR Models
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4.1.1 Growing Prevalence of HIV and Various Cancer
4.1.2 Accelerating Need for Development of Targeted Therapies
4.1.3 Expanding Demand in Research and Clinical Application
4.2.1 High Cost of Cell Sorting Products
4.3.1 Increasing Technological Advancements in Cell Sorters
4.3.2 Acceptance of Cell Sorting Techniques across Various End-Use Applications
4.3.3 Growing R&D Investments by Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
4.4.1 Limited Awareness and Knowledge
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
5.5 PESTLE Analysis
6.2 Fluorescence-Based Droplet Cell Sorting
6.2.1 Cuvette-Based Cell Sorting
6.2.2 Jet-In-Air Cell Sorting
6.3 Magnetic-Activated Cell Sorting (MACS)
6.4 Micro-Electromechanical System (MEMS)
7.2 Cell Sorters
7.3 Cell Sorting Reagents & Consumables
7.4 Cell Sorting Services
8.3.1 Drug Discovery
8.3.2 Immunology & Cancer Research
8.3.3 Stem Cell Research
9.2 Hospitals and Clinical Testing Laboratories
9.3 Medical Schools and Academic Institutions
9.4 Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
9.5 Research Institutions
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest of Americas
11.16 United Kingdom
11.17 Rest of Europe
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of MEA
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lanka
13.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
14.2 Market Share Analysis
14.3 Strategic Initiatives
14.3.1 M&A and Investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
14.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
15.2 Bay bioscience Co., Ltd.
15.3 Beckman Coulter,Inc.
15.4 Becton, Dickinson and Co.
15.5 Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
15.6 Bulldog Bio, Inc.
15.7 Cell Microsystems
15.8 Cytonome/St, LLC
15.9 Miltenyi Biotec B.V. & Co. KG
15.10 Molecular Devices, LLC
15.11 Namocell, Inc.
15.12 NanoCellect Biomedical
15.13 On-chip Biotechnologies Co., Ltd.
15.14 Sony Biotechnology, Inc.
15.15 STEMCELL Technologies, Inc.
15.16 Sysmex Partec GmbH
15.17 Terumo BCT, Inc.
15.18 Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
15.19 Union Biometrica,Inc.
- Bay bioscience Co., Ltd.
- Beckman Coulter,Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Co.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Bulldog Bio, Inc.
- Cell Microsystems
- Cytonome/St, LLC
- Miltenyi Biotec B.V. & Co. KG
- Molecular Devices, LLC
- Namocell, Inc.
- NanoCellect Biomedical
- On-chip Biotechnologies Co., Ltd.
- Sony Biotechnology, Inc.
- STEMCELL Technologies, Inc.
- Sysmex Partec GmbH
- Terumo BCT, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Union Biometrica,Inc.