The Global Rare Biomarkers Specimen Collection & Stabilization Market is primed for impressive growth, driven by dynamic market forces and evolving lab technologies. The vital function that rare biomarkers play in diagnosing diseases and guiding drug development positions this market at the heart of advancements in personalized healthcare. Opting for this comprehensively researched and meticulously curated market research report will highlight this sector's remarkable potential to prospective investors and decision-makers.
The report holds substantial value for investors seeking an overview of the market's segmentation based on product type, collection type, applications, end user, and geography. Analysis of key industry players and a detailed assessment of their business and competitive standing further enhances its utility. As the market takes shape, keeping a finger on its pulse is essential. This report spotlights emerging trends, growth strategies, innovative new product launches, financial performance, and risk analyses, providing the insights needed to navigate this promising frontier successfully.
The Global Rare Biomarkers Specimen Collection & Stabilization Market is estimated to be USD 31.55 Bn in 2023 and is expected to reach USD 53.14 Bn by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 10.99%
Governments are also promoting biomarker technologies across Europe, which are boosting financing for biomarker research. As a result, increased R&D activities will likely boost the rare biomarkers specimen collection and stabilization market forward in the coming years
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Rare Biomarkers Specimen Collection And Stabilization Market is segmented based on Product Type, Collection Type, Applications, End User, and Geography
- By Product Type, the market is classified into Circulating Cell Free DNA, Circulating Cell Free DNA, Circulating Tumor Cells, and Exosomes/Extracellular Vesicles.
- By Collection Type, the market is classified into Blood Collection Tubes & Systems and Isolation Kits & Reagents.
- By Applications, the market is classified into Cardiovascular Diseases, NIPT, Oncology, Pharmacogenomics, Population Screening, Transcriptomics and Transplant Rejection
- By End User, the market is classified into Hospitals, Perinatal Clinics, Physician Labs, Private or Commercial Labs, Public Health Labs and Research Institutes.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Agena Bioscience, Biocept, Inc, BioChain Institute, Inc., Biolidics Ltd., BioFluidica, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Rare Biomarkers Specimen Collection & Stabilization Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development, and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Rare Biomarkers Specimen Collection & Stabilization Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Rare Biomarkers Specimen Collection & Stabilization Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model, PESTLE Analysis, and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of COVID-19 and the impact of economic slowdown & impending recession on the market are also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Rare Biomarkers Specimen Collection And Stabilization Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Rare Biomarkers Specimen Collection And Stabilization Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Rare Biomarkers Specimen Collection And Stabilization Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Rare Biomarkers Specimen Collection And Stabilization Market?
|No. of Pages||181|
|Forecast Period||2023 - 2028|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 31.55 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 53.14 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||10.9%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||22|
Table of Contents1 Report Description
1.1 Study Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3 Executive Summary
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Rising Preference of a Non-invasive Mode of Disease Treatment
4.1.2 Increasing Demand for Personalized Medicine
4.1.3 Growth in Number of Research Studies to Depict the Role of Circulating Biomarkers
4.2.1 Stringent Regulations in the Industry
4.3.1 Innovation of Novel Assays such as Liquid Biopsy Assays
4.3.2 Collaborative Initiatives for Market Developments
4.4.1 Reimbursement Scenario in Developing Countries
4.4.2 Complexities in Characterization and Ineffective Separation Protocols
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 PESTLE Analysis
5.4 SWOT Analysis
5.5 Impact of COVID-19
5.6 Impact of Economic Slowdown & Impending Recession
5.7 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Rare Biomarkers Specimen Collection & Stabilization Market, By Product Type
6.2 Circulating Cell Free DNA
6.3 Circulating Cell Free DNA
6.4 Circulating Tumor Cells
6.5 Exosomes/Extracellular Vesicles
7 Global Rare Biomarkers Specimen Collection & Stabilization Market, By Collection Type
7.2 Blood Collection Tubes & Systems
7.3 Isolation Kits & Reagents
8 Global Rare Biomarkers Specimen Collection & Stabilization Market, By Applications
8.2 Cardiovascular Diseases
8.6 Population Screening
8.8 Transplant Rejection
9 Global Rare Biomarkers Specimen Collection & Stabilization Market, By End User
9.3 Perinatal Clinics
9.4 Physician Labs
9.5 Private or Commercial Labs
9.6 Public Health Labs
9.7 Research Institutes
10 Americas' Rare Biomarkers Specimen Collection & Stabilization Market
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest of Americas
11 Europe's Rare Biomarkers Specimen Collection & Stabilization Market
11.16 United Kingdom
11.17 Rest of Europe
12 Middle East and Africa's Rare Biomarkers Specimen Collection & Stabilization Market
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of MEA
13 APAC's Rare Biomarkers Specimen Collection & Stabilization Market
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lanka
13.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Competitive Quadrant
14.2 Market Share Analysis
14.3 Strategic Initiatives
14.3.1 M&A and Investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
14.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
15 Company Profiles
15.1 ABL, Inc.
15.2 ACM Global Laboratories
15.3 Agena Bioscience
15.4 Almac Group
15.5 Becton, Dickinson and Company
15.6 BioAgilytix Labs, LLC
15.7 Biocept, Inc.
15.8 BioChain Institute, Inc.
15.10 Biolidics, Ltd.
15.11 Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
15.12 Caltag Medsystems
15.13 Creatv MicroTech, Inc.
15.14 Epic Sciences
15.15 Exosome Diagnostics, Inc.
15.16 F.Hoffmann-La Roche, Ltd.
15.17 GILUPI GmbH
15.18 Miltenyi Biotec
15.19 Norgen Biotek Corp.
15.20 PerkinElmer Inc.
15.21 QIAGEN N.V.
15.22 Streck, Inc.Acclima, Inc.
- ABL, Inc.
- ACM Global Laboratories
- Agena Bioscience
- Almac Group
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- BioAgilytix Labs, LLC
- Biocept, Inc.
- BioChain Institute, Inc.
- Biolidics, Ltd.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Caltag Medsystems
- Creatv MicroTech, Inc.
- Epic Sciences
- Exosome Diagnostics, Inc.
- F.Hoffmann-La Roche, Ltd.
- GILUPI GmbH
- Miltenyi Biotec
- Norgen Biotek Corp.
- PerkinElmer Inc.
- QIAGEN N.V.
- Streck, Inc.Acclima, Inc.