The Global Clinical Risk Grouping Solutions Market is estimated to be USD 813.86 Mn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 1506.8 Mn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 13.11%
Dashboard and data visualization tools are anticipated to grow at notable rates owing to its ability to predict the payment process and predict payment risk
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding growth and reducing risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Clinical Risk Grouping Solutions Market is segmented based on Products, Deployment Mode, End-Users, Ambulatory Care Centers, Hospitals, Long-Term Care Centers, and Payers, and Geography.
- By Products, the market is classified into Dashboard Analytics Solutions, Risk Reporting Solutions, and Scorecards & Visualization Tools.
- By Deployment Mode, the market is classified into Private Cloud, Public Cloud, and Hybrid Cloud.
- By End-Users, the market is classified into Ambulatory Care Centers, Hospitals, Long-Term Care Centers, and Payers.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are 3M Company, 4S Information Systems Ltd., AstraZeneca PLC, Cerner Corp. (Oracle Corp.), Conduent Inc., Dynamic Healthcare Systems, Inc., Evolent Health, HBI Solutions, Inc., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Clinical Risk Grouping Solutions Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as the Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Clinical Risk Grouping Solutions Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Clinical Risk Grouping Solutions Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Clinical Risk Grouping Solutions Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Clinical Risk Grouping Solutions Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Clinical Risk Grouping Solutions Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Clinical Risk Grouping Solutions Market?
|No. of Pages||188|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 813.86 Million|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 1506.8 Million|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||13.1%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||17|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.2.3 IGR Models
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4.1.1 Increasing Focus on Patient Risk Management
4.1.2 Implementation of Big Data in the Healthcare Industry to Transform Clinical Outcomes
4.1.3 Advantages of Risk Management Solutions
4.2.1 Lack of Infrastructure Coupled with Capital Intensive Clinical Solutions
4.3.1 Increasing Focus on AI and Machine Learning
4.3.2 Adoption of Recording and Maintaining the Health Records
4.3.3 Increasing Physician Burnout Due to Documentation Needs
4.4.1 Scarcity of Skilled Healthcare IT Professionals
4.4.2 Patient Data Privacy Concerns
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
5.5 PESTLE Analysis
6.2 Dashboard Analytics Solutions
6.3 Risk Reporting Solutions
6.4 Scorecards & Visualization Tools
7.2 Private Cloud
7.3 Public Cloud
7.4 Hybrid Cloud
8.2 Ambulatory Care Centers
8.4 Long-Term Care Centers
9.9 United States
9.10 Rest of Americas
10.16 United Kingdom
10.17 Rest of Europe
11.5 Saudi Arabia
11.6 South Africa
11.7 United Arab Emirates
11.8 Rest of MEA
12.11 South Korea
12.12 Sri Lanka
12.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
13.2 Market Share Analysis
13.3 Strategic Initiatives
13.3.1 M&A and Investments
13.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
13.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
14.2 4S Information Systems, Ltd.
14.3 AstraZeneca, PLC
14.4 Cerner Corp. (Oracle Corp.)
14.5 Conduent, Inc.
14.6 Dynamic Healthcare Systems, Inc.
14.7 Evolent Health
14.8 HBI Solutions, Inc.
14.9 Health Catalyst
14.10 IBM Corp.
14.11 Johns Hopkins University
14.12 Lightbeam Health Solutions, LLC
14.13 Milliman, Inc.
14.14 Nuance Communications, Inc.
14.15 Optum, Inc.
14.16 Oracle Corp.
14.17 PeraHealth, Inc.
- 3M Company
- 4S Information Systems, Ltd.
- AstraZeneca, PLC
- Cerner Corp. (Oracle Corp.)
- Conduent, Inc.
- Dynamic Healthcare Systems, Inc.
- Evolent Health
- HBI Solutions, Inc.
- Health Catalyst
- IBM Corp.
- Johns Hopkins University
- Lightbeam Health Solutions, LLC
- Milliman, Inc.
- Nuance Communications, Inc.
- Optum, Inc.
- Oracle Corp.
- PeraHealth, Inc.