The Global Canned Food Market is estimated to be USD 106.6 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 135.73 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 4.95%
According to the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, canned foods are rich in nutrients because these produce are picked, canned, and preserved at maximum freshness
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding growth and reducing risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Canned Food Market is segmented based on Type, Product Type, Distribution Channel, and Geography.
- By Type, the market is classified into Conventional and Organic.
- By Product Type, the market is classified into Canned Fish/Seafood, Canned Fruits, Canned Meat Products, and Canned Vegetables.
- By Distribution Channel, the market is classified into Convenience Stores, Online retail channels, and Supermarket/Hypermarket.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Aditi Foods (India) Pvt. Ltd., Agro Tech Foods, Ltd., Amy’s Kitchen, Inc, AYAM SARL., Bolton Group S.r.l., Bonduelle SA, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Canned Food Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as the Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Canned Food Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Canned Food Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Canned Food Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Canned Food Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Canned Food Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Canned Food Market?
|No. of Pages||170|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 106.6 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 135.73 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||4.9%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||25|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.2.3 IGR Models
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4.1.1 Increasing number of working population and changing lifestyle
4.1.2 Growing demand for convenience food, shelf stable, high quality and nutritious food
4.1.3 Wide range of canned food products in different flavours
4.2.1 Health problems associated with preservatives & additives
4.3.1 Technological advancements in packaging
4.3.2 Rapid surge in number of large retail formats such as supermarkets and e-commerce channels
4.4.1 Rising incidences of food contamination
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
5.5 PESTLE Analysis
7.2 Canned Fish/Seafood
7.3 Canned Fruits
7.4 Canned Meat Products
7.5 Canned Vegetables
8.2 Convenience Stores
8.3 Online retail channels
9.9 United States
9.10 Rest of Americas
10.16 United Kingdom
10.17 Rest of Europe
11.5 Saudi Arabia
11.6 South Africa
11.7 United Arab Emirates
11.8 Rest of MEA
12.11 South Korea
12.12 Sri Lanka
12.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
13.2 Market Share Analysis
13.3 Strategic Initiatives
13.3.1 M&A and Investments
13.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
13.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
14.2 Agro Tech Foods, Ltd.
14.3 Amy’s Kitchen, Inc
14.4 AYAM SARL.
14.5 Bolton Group S.r.l.
14.6 Bonduelle SA
14.7 Bumble Bee
14.8 Campbell Soup Company
14.9 CHB Group
14.10 ConAgra Brands, Inc.
14.11 Danish Crown
14.12 Del Monte Foods, Inc
14.13 Delicia Foods India Pvt. Ltd.
14.14 Dongwon Industries
14.15 Goya Foods
14.16 H.J. Heinz Company Brands, LLC
14.17 Hormel Foods International Corp.
14.18 JBS S.A. (SAMPCO)
14.19 Maruha Nichiro Corp.
14.20 Nestle S.A.
14.21 Princes Foods
14.22 Relish Agro Food (India) Private, Ltd.
14.23 Rhodes Food Group
14.24 Simplot Australia, Pty Ltd.
14.25 Sirena tuna
- Aditi Foods (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Agro Tech Foods, Ltd.
- Amy’s Kitchen, Inc
- AYAM SARL.
- Bolton Group S.r.l.
- Bonduelle SA
- Bumble Bee
- Campbell Soup Company
- CHB Group
- ConAgra Brands, Inc.
- Danish Crown
- Del Monte Foods, Inc
- Delicia Foods India Pvt. Ltd.
- Dongwon Industries
- Goya Foods
- H.J. Heinz Company Brands, LLC
- Hormel Foods International Corp.
- JBS S.A. (SAMPCO)
- Maruha Nichiro Corp.
- Nestle S.A.
- Princes Foods
- Relish Agro Food (India) Private, Ltd.
- Rhodes Food Group
- Simplot Australia, Pty Ltd.
- Sirena tuna