The Global 3D Bioprinting Market is estimated to be USD 1.43 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 3.75 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 21.24%
3D bioprinting has great potential in the medical field, as it allows medical professionals to replace broken bones and develop new organs for organ transplantation
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding growth and reducing risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global 3D Bioprinting Market is segmented based on Technology, Material, Application, End-Users, and Geography.
- By Technology, the market is classified into Inkjet 3D Bioprinting, Laser-assisted Bioprinting, Magnetic 3D Bioprinting, and Microextrusion Bioprinting.
- By Material, the market is classified into Extracellular Matrices, Hydrogels, and Living Cells.
- By Application, the market is classified into Clinical Applications, and Research Applications.
- By End-Users, the market is classified into Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, and Research Organizations.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Bico Group AB, Organovo Holdings Inc., Allevi, Inc. , 3D Systems, Inc., Collplant Biotechnologies Ltd., Regenhu, Envisiontec Gmbh , Aspect Biosystems Ltd., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global 3D Bioprinting Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as the Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global 3D Bioprinting Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global 3D Bioprinting Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global 3D Bioprinting Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global 3D Bioprinting Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global 3D Bioprinting Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global 3D Bioprinting Market?
|No. of Pages||173|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 1.43 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 3.75 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||21.2%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||26|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.2.3 IGR Models
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4.1.1 Rising Demand from Pharmaceutical and Cosmetology Sector
4.1.2 Proliferation in Advancements of 3D Bioprinters and Biomaterials
4.1.3 Increasing Aging Population Coupled with Ltd. Number of Organ Donors
4.1.4 Developments in 3D Bioprinting for Tissue and Organ Regeneration Applications
4.2.1 Scarcity of 3D Cell-Based Infrastructure
4.2.2 High Development and Production Costs
4.3.1 Increasing Research Funding Provided for Doctoral Academic Projects
4.3.2 Implementation of 3D Cell Culture as a Better Alternative to Animal Testing
4.3.3 Rising Demand for Organ Transplant
4.4.1 Capital Intensive to Perform Cell Biology Research
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
5.5 PESTLE Analysis
6.2 Inkjet 3D Bioprinting
6.3 Laser-assisted Bioprinting
6.4 Magnetic 3D Bioprinting
6.5 Microextrusion Bioprinting
7.2 Extracellular Matrices
7.4 Living Cells
8.2 Clinical Applications
8.3 Research Applications
9.2 Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
9.3 Research Organizations
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest of Americas
11.16 United Kingdom
11.17 Rest of Europe
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of MEA
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lanka
13.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
14.2 Market Share Analysis
14.3 Strategic Initiatives
14.3.1 M&A and Investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
14.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
15.2 Organovo Holdings, Inc.
15.3 Allevi, Inc.
15.4 3D Systems, Inc.
15.5 Collplant Biotechnologies, Ltd.
15.7 Envisiontec Gmbh
15.8 Aspect Biosystems, Ltd.
15.9 Advanced Solutions Life Sciences, LLC
15.10 Cyfuse Biomedical K. K.
15.11 Rokit Healthcare, Inc.
15.12 Regenovo Biotechnology Co., Ltd. (Part of Shining 3D Tech Co., Ltd.)
15.13 Pandorum Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
15.14 Foldink Life Science Technologies
15.15 Revotek Co., Ltd.
15.16 Precise Bio
15.18 Prellis Biologics
15.19 Regemat 3D
15.20 3DBIO Therapeutics
15.21 Tissue Regeneration Systems, Inc.
15.23 Sunp Biotech, LLC
15.24 Vivax Bio, LLC
15.25 Gesim Mbh
15.26 Manchester Biogel
- Bico Group AB
- Organovo Holdings, Inc.
- Allevi, Inc.
- 3D Systems, Inc.
- Collplant Biotechnologies, Ltd.
- Envisiontec Gmbh
- Aspect Biosystems, Ltd.
- Advanced Solutions Life Sciences, LLC
- Cyfuse Biomedical K. K.
- Rokit Healthcare, Inc.
- Regenovo Biotechnology Co., Ltd. (Part of Shining 3D Tech Co., Ltd.)
- Pandorum Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Foldink Life Science Technologies
- Revotek Co., Ltd.
- Precise Bio
- Prellis Biologics
- Regemat 3D
- 3DBIO Therapeutics
- Tissue Regeneration Systems, Inc.
- Sunp Biotech, LLC
- Vivax Bio, LLC
- Gesim Mbh
- Manchester Biogel