The Global Business Management Consulting Services Market is estimated to be USD 344.85 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 525.74 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 8.8%.
Digital Disruption Using Artificial Intelligence and Automated Tools is Expected to Play a Major Role in Business Management Consulting Services
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Business Management Consulting Services Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Business Management Consulting Services Market is segmented based on Type, Industry, and Geography.
- By Type, the market is classified into Financial Advisory, HR Advisory, Marketing Advisory, Operations Advisory, Strategy Advisory, and Technology Advisory.
- By Industry, the market is classified into Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Transportation, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance, Building, Construction & Real Estate, Energy & Utilities, Government & Public Sector, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Information Technology, Manufacturing, and Others.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Accenture PLC, Bain & Company Inc., Capgemini SE, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Ltd., Ernst & Young Global Ltd., Gartner, Inc, IBM Consulting, Kearney, Inc., KPMG International Ltd., McKinsey & Company, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Business Management Consulting Services Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Business Management Consulting Services Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Business Management Consulting Services Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Business Management Consulting Services Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Business Management Consulting Services Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Business Management Consulting Services Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Business Management Consulting Services Market?
|No. of Pages||145|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD
||USD 344.85 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD
||USD 525.74 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||8.8%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||22|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4.1.1 Increase in the Demand for Management Consulting Services to Improve Organization Performance
4.1.2 Increasingly More Volatile and Software-Driven International Economy
4.1.3 Vast New Labyrinths of Government Regulation in BFSI
4.2.1 Consultant Companies Are Easy Targets for Cyber-Attacks
4.3.1 Developing Economies have Opened New Doors for Consultants
4.4.1 Vendors Need to Adapt Quickly in Terms of Services, Structure, and Operation
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.2 Financial Advisory
6.3 HR Advisory
6.4 Marketing Advisory
6.5 Operations Advisory
6.6 Strategy Advisory
6.7 Technology Advisory
7.2 Aerospace & Defense
7.3 Automotive & Transportation
7.4 Banking, Financial Services & Insurance
7.5 Building, Construction & Real Estate
7.6 Energy & Utilities
7.7 Government & Public Sector
7.8 Healthcare & Life Sciences
7.9 Information Technology
8.9 United States
8.10 Rest of Americas
9.16 United Kingdom
9.17 Rest of Europe
10.5 Saudi Arabia
10.6 South Africa
10.7 United Arab Emirates
10.8 Rest of MEA
11.11 South Korea
11.12 Sri Lanka
11.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
12.2 Market Share Analysis
12.3 Strategic Initiatives
12.3.1 M&A and Investments
12.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
12.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
13.2 Bain & Company Inc.
13.3 Barkawi Holding GmbH
13.4 Booz Allen Hamilton Inc.
13.5 Capgemini SE
13.6 Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Ltd.
13.7 Ernst & Young Global Ltd.
13.8 Gartner, Inc
13.9 IBM Consulting
13.10 Implement Consulting Group
13.11 Kearney, Inc.
13.12 KPMG International Ltd.
13.13 L.E.K. Consulting
13.14 McKinsey & Company
13.15 Mercer LLC (Marsh McLennan)
13.16 Oliver Wyman (Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc.)
13.17 Poyry PLC (AFRY AB)
13.18 PricewaterhouseCoopers International Ltd.
13.19 Ramboll Group A/S
13.20 Tata Consultancy Services
13.21 The Boston Consulting Group, Inc.
13.22 Wikistrat Inc.
- Accenture PLC
- Bain & Company Inc.
- Barkawi Holding GmbH
- Booz Allen Hamilton Inc.
- Capgemini SE
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Ltd.
- Ernst & Young Global Ltd.
- Gartner, Inc
- IBM Consulting
- Implement Consulting Group
- Kearney, Inc.
- KPMG International Ltd.
- L.E.K. Consulting
- McKinsey & Company
- Mercer LLC (Marsh McLennan)
- Oliver Wyman (Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc.)
- Poyry PLC (AFRY AB)
- PricewaterhouseCoopers International Ltd.
- Ramboll Group A/S
- Tata Consultancy Services
- The Boston Consulting Group, Inc.
- Wikistrat Inc.