In an era where maintaining the integrity of brands is paramount, the Global Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market has emerged as a critical sector. With counterfeit activities escalating globally, industries across the board - from clothing and consumer durables to healthcare - are seeking advanced solutions. The extensive segmentation of this dynamic market ensures that diverse industry needs and geographical peculiarities are aptly met. Offering technologies ranging from barcodes and holograms to mass encoding, the market stands ready to tackle the counterfeit menace head-on.
The comprehensive report provides an exhaustive analysis of the market dynamics, coupled with relevant company profiles, packed with financial performance data and competitor market strategies. It also offers an insightful Ansoff Analysis and a strategic Competitive Quadrant, guiding decision-makers to accurate market positioning. With this crucial information in hand, businesses can fortify their competitiveness and stride confidently towards sustained growth in this thriving market.
The Global Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market is estimated to be USD 154 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 277.14 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 12.47%.
Growing Quantity of Counterfeit Products is Dring the Market's Growth
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market is segmented based on Technology, Usage Feature, Industry, Application, and Geography.
- By Technology, the market is classified into Barcodes, Holograms, Mass Encoding, Radio-Frequency Identification, Taggants, and Tamper Evident.
- By Usage Feature, the market is classified into Covert , Forensic, and Overt.
- By Industry, the market is classified into Clothing & Apparel, Consumer Durables, Cosmetics & Personal Care, Electronics & Automotive, Food & Beverage, and Healthcare & Pharmaceutical.
- By Application, the market is classified into Food Packaging, and Pharmaceutical Packaging.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are 3M Co., Applied DNA Sciences, Inc., BrandWatch Technologies Ltd., Impinj, Inc., DuPont de Nemours, Inc., SAVI Technology, Inc., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market?
|No. of Pages||203|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 154 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 277.14 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||12.4%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||23|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4.1.1 Increasing Awareness of Manufacturers Towards Brand Protection
4.1.2 Growing Track & Trace Technology to Maintain an Efficient Supply Chain
4.2.1 High Investment and Setup Cost
4.3.1 Increasing Remote Authentication of Products
4.4.1 Adoption of Anti-Counterfeit Technologies for Brand Protection
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.4 Mass Encoding
6.5 Radio-Frequency Identification
6.7 Tamper Evident
8.2 Clothing & Apparel
8.3 Consumer Durables
8.4 Cosmetics & Personal Care
8.5 Electronics & Automotive
8.6 Food & Beverage
8.7 Healthcare & Pharmaceutical
9.2 Food Packaging
9.3 Pharmaceutical Packaging
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest of Americas
11.16 United Kingdom
11.17 Rest of Europe
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of MEA
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lanka
13.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
14.2 Market Share Analysis
14.3 Strategic Initiatives
14.3.1 M&A and Investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
14.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
15.2 3M Co.
15.3 Agfa-Gevaert N.V.
15.4 Alpvision S.A.
15.5 Amcor Ltd.
15.6 Ampacet Corp.
15.7 Applied DNA Sciences, Inc.
15.8 Atlantic Zeiser
15.9 Authentix, Inc.
15.10 Avery Dennison Corp.
15.11 BrandWatch Technologies Ltd.
15.12 CCL Industries Inc.
15.13 DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
15.14 Giesecke & Devrient
15.15 Impinj, Inc.
15.16 InkSure Technologies Inc.
15.17 Intelligent Label Solutions
15.18 Microtag Temed Ltd.
15.19 PharmaSecure Inc.
15.20 SATO Holdings Corp.
15.21 SAVI Technology, Inc.
15.22 Sicpa Holding S.A.
15.23 Tracelink Inc.
- 3D AG
- 3M Co.
- Agfa-Gevaert N.V.
- Alpvision S.A.
- Amcor Ltd.
- Ampacet Corp.
- Applied DNA Sciences, Inc.
- Atlantic Zeiser
- Authentix, Inc.
- Avery Dennison Corp.
- BrandWatch Technologies Ltd.
- CCL Industries Inc.
- DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
- Giesecke & Devrient
- Impinj, Inc.
- InkSure Technologies Inc.
- Intelligent Label Solutions
- Microtag Temed Ltd.
- PharmaSecure Inc.
- SATO Holdings Corp.
- SAVI Technology, Inc.
- Sicpa Holding S.A.
- Tracelink Inc.