The Global Healthcare BI Market report offers executives a comprehensive evaluation of an increasingly important industry. Undeniably, data has become the lifeblood of healthcare, shaping every aspect of decision-making across the sector's stakeholders. Whether you're a manufacturer, provider or a payer, understanding the hidden patterns, market dynamics, and future trends is absolutely crucial.
The value of this report lies in its depth, breadth, and analytical rigor. It covers a detailed segmentation of the market based on various components including platform, software, services, function, applications, mode of delivery, and end-users. It also offers comprehensive geographical analysis covering major regions across the globe. The report further delves into company profiles, analyzing financial performance and competitive scenarios of key players in the market.
With in-depth evaluation of the competitive landscape, detailed Ansoff analysis, and strategies tailored for market growth, this market research report serves to illuminate opportunities and reduce risks for decision-makers in the global healthcare BI market.
The Global Healthcare BI Market is estimated to be USD 8.06 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 15.77 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 14.37%.
Advancement in Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics Has Reflected a Strong Resurgence for the Healthcare Bi Platform
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Healthcare BI Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Healthcare BI Market is segmented based on Component, Function, Applications, Mode of Delivery, End-Users, and Geography.
- By Component, the market is classified into Platform, Software, and Services.
- By Function, the market is classified into OLAP & Visualization, Performance Management, and Query & Reporting.
- By Applications, the market is classified into Clinical Analysis, Financial Analysis, Operational Analysis, and Patient Care.
- By Mode of Delivery, the market is classified into Cloud-based, Hybrid, and On-premise.
- By End-Users, the market is classified into Healthcare Manufacturers, Healthcare Providers, and Payers.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are SAP SE, SAS Institute, INC., Sisense, Inc., Tableau Software, LLC, TIBCO Software Inc., Veezoo Ag, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Healthcare BI Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Healthcare BI Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Healthcare BI Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Healthcare BI Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Healthcare BI Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Healthcare BI Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Healthcare BI Market?
|No. of Pages||179|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 8.06 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 15.77 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||14.3%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||21|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4.1.1 Adoption of Data-driven Decision-making Software in Healthcare
4.1.2 Increasing Number of Patient Registries
4.1.3 Emergence of Big Data in the Healthcare Industry
4.1.4 Implementation of Government Initiatives to Increase EHR Adoption
4.2.1 Requirement of High Investment in Installation
4.3.1 Growing Demand for Cloud-based Healthcare Business Intelligence Solution
4.3.2 Increasing Focus on Value-based Medicine
4.3.3 Advanced Analytics Enhancing Traditional BI
4.3.4 Use of BI in Precision and Personalized Medicine
4.4.1 Concerns Regarding Inaccurate and Inconsistent Data
4.4.2 Complexity of System
4.4.3 Risk of Patient Data Confidentiality
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
7.2 OLAP & Visualization
7.3 Performance Management
7.4 Query & Reporting
8.2 Clinical Analysis
8.2.1 Clinical Decision Support
8.2.2 Comparative Analytics/Effectiveness
8.2.3 Precision Health
8.2.4 Quality Improvement and Clinical Benchmarking
8.2.5 Regulatory Reporting and Compliance
8.3 Financial Analysis
8.3.1 Claims Processing
8.3.2 Payment Integrity and Fraud, Waste, & Abuse
8.3.3 Revenue Cycle Management
8.3.4 Risk Adjustment and Risk Assessment
8.4 Operational Analysis
8.4.1 Strategic Analysis
8.4.2 Supply Chain Analysis
8.4.3 Workforce Analysis
8.5 Patient Care
10.2 Healthcare Manufacturers
10.3 Healthcare Providers
11.9 United States
11.10 Rest of Americas
12.16 United Kingdom
12.17 Rest of Europe
13.5 Saudi Arabia
13.6 South Africa
13.7 United Arab Emirates
13.8 Rest of MEA
14.11 South Korea
14.12 Sri Lanka
14.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
15.2 Market Share Analysis
15.3 Strategic Initiatives
15.3.1 M&A and Investments
15.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
15.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
16.2 Board International SA
16.3 Domo Inc.
16.4 IBM Corp.
16.5 Idera, Inc.
16.6 Infor Inc.
16.7 Izenda, Inc.
16.8 Microsoft Corp.
16.9 MicroStrategy Inc.
16.10 OpenText Corp.
16.11 Oracle Corp.
16.12 Panorama Software Inc.
16.13 Perficient Inc.
16.14 QlikTech International AB
16.15 SAP SE
16.16 SAS Institute, INC.
16.17 Sisense, Inc.
16.18 Syncfusion Inc.
16.19 Tableau Software, LLC
16.20 TIBCO Software Inc.
16.21 Veezoo Ag
- Archman Sp. z o.o
- Board International SA
- Domo Inc.
- IBM Corp.
- Idera, Inc.
- Infor Inc.
- Izenda, Inc.
- Microsoft Corp.
- MicroStrategy Inc.
- OpenText Corp.
- Oracle Corp.
- Panorama Software Inc.
- Perficient Inc.
- QlikTech International AB
- SAP SE
- SAS Institute, INC.
- Sisense, Inc.
- Syncfusion Inc.
- Tableau Software, LLC
- TIBCO Software Inc.
- Veezoo Ag