The Global Anti-Corrosion Coating Market is estimated to be USD 32.04 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 43.73 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.42%.
Growing Use of Chromate-Free Coatings Systems With Anti-Corrosive Properties for Aerospace and Defence Applications
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Anti-Corrosion Coating Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Anti-Corrosion Coating Market is segmented based on Type, Technology, Application, End-User, and Geography.
- By Type, the market is classified into Epoxy, Polyurethane, Acrylic, Alkyd, Zinc, Chlorinated Rubber, and Others (Silicone, Inorganic Resins).
- By Technology, the market is classified into Solventborne , Waterborne , Powder-Based, and UV Cured.
- By Application, the market is classified into New Building, and Refurbishments & On-Board Maintenance.
- By End-User, the market is classified into Marine, Oil & Gas, Chemical & Fertilizer, Power Generation, and Automotive & Transportation.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are The Sherwin-Williams Co., Ancatt Inc., Axalta Coating Systems Ltd., DuPont de Nemours, Inc., Hempel Holdings A/S, Jotun A/S, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Anti-Corrosion Coating Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Anti-Corrosion Coating Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Anti-Corrosion Coating Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Anti-Corrosion Coating Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Anti-Corrosion Coating Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Anti-Corrosion Coating Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Anti-Corrosion Coating Market?
|No. of Pages||201|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD
||USD 32.04 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD
||USD 43.73 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||6.4%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||29|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4.1.1 Rising Losses Due to Corrosion
4.1.2 Increasing Awareness about Ecofriendly Products
4.1.3 Increasing Demand from the Power Generation and Automotive & Transportation Industries
4.2.1 Government Policy Related to Environment
4.2.2 Harmful Health Effects Due to Volatile Organic Compound
4.2.3 Fluctuating Prices of Raw Material
4.3.1 Increasing Oil Extraction Activities
4.3.2 Increasing Demand for Coating in End-Use Industry
4.4.1 Strict Government Regulations on Manufacturing of Anti-Corrosion Coating
4.4.2 Entry of Local Players into the Market
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.7 Chlorinated Rubber
6.8 Others (Silicone, Inorganic Resins)
7.5 UV Cured
8.2 New Building
8.3 Refurbishments & On-Board Maintenance
9.3 Oil & Gas
9.4 Chemical & Fertilizer
9.5 Power Generation
9.6 Automotive & Transportation
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest of Americas
11.16 United Kingdom
11.17 Rest of Europe
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of MEA
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lanka
13.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
14.2 Market Share Analysis
14.3 Strategic Initiatives
14.3.1 M&A and Investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
14.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
15.2 Ancatt Inc.
15.3 Arkema Group
15.4 Ashland Holdings Inc.
15.5 Axalta Coating Systems Ltd.
15.6 AkzoNobel N.V.
15.7 BASF SE
15.8 Beckers Group
15.9 Bluechem Group
15.10 Diamond Vogel LLC
15.11 DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
15.12 H.B. Fuller Co.
15.13 Hempel Holdings A/S
15.14 Heubach GmbH
15.15 Jotun A/S
15.16 Kansai Paint Co. Ltd.
15.17 Koninklijke Dsm N.V.
15.18 Nycote Laboratories, Inc.
15.19 Nippon Paint Co. Ltd.
15.20 PPG Industries, Inc.
15.21 Renner Herrmann S.A.
15.22 RPM International Inc.
15.23 SK Formulations India Pvt. Ltd.
15.24 Sika AG
15.25 Solvay S.A.
15.26 The Sherwin-Williams Co.
15.27 The DOW Chemical Co.
15.28 The Magni Group, Inc.
15.29 Wacker Chemie AG
- 3M Co.
- Ancatt Inc.
- Arkema Group
- Ashland Holdings Inc.
- Axalta Coating Systems Ltd.
- AkzoNobel N.V.
- BASF SE
- Beckers Group
- Bluechem Group
- Diamond Vogel LLC
- DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
- H.B. Fuller Co.
- Hempel Holdings A/S
- Heubach GmbH
- Jotun A/S
- Kansai Paint Co. Ltd.
- Koninklijke Dsm N.V.
- Nycote Laboratories, Inc.
- Nippon Paint Co. Ltd.
- PPG Industries, Inc.
- Renner Herrmann S.A.
- RPM International Inc.
- SK Formulations India Pvt. Ltd.
- Sika AG
- Solvay S.A.
- The Sherwin-Williams Co.
- The DOW Chemical Co.
- The Magni Group, Inc.
- Wacker Chemie AG