Powering through the digital age, adoption of Artificial Intelligence has branched out remarkably into various sectors, and the Global Artificial Intelligence in Diagnostics Market stands as a prolific manifestation. Reflecting the transition of conventional practice to high-tech health care diagnostics, this market showcases a vibrant growth trajectory, driven by a wave of innovations and advancements in artificial intelligence technologies.
In this comprehensive market research report, key insights are meticulously provided on the market dynamics, segmentation, and company profiles, among other crucial aspects related to the industry. Beyond just numerical data, this study provides an understanding of the complex dynamics influencing the market, detailing factors beyond the typical axis of demand, supply and pricing. Also, the report categorizes the market based on various components and type while revealing relevant geographical insights spanning Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
The detailed market analysis will empower decision-makers with vital information and strategic insights, assisting in crafting insightful growth strategies. Studying industry leaders, the report provides a competitive landscape complicated by AliveCor, Inc., Amazon Web Services, Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., etc. Finally, it leverages tools like the Competitive Quadrant and Ansoff Matrix to measure the performance of key players and present growth strategies, respectively. Undeniably, this report serves as an indispensable resource for stakeholders looking to navigate and leverage the ongoing growth in the Global Artificial Intelligence in Diagnostics Market.
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Artificial Intelligence in Diagnostics Market is segmented based on Component, Type, and Geography.
- By Component, the market is classified into Hardware, Services, and Software.
- By Type, the market is classified into Cardiology, Chest and Lung, Neurology, Oncology, Pathology, and Radiology.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are AliveCor, Inc., Amazon Web Services, Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Artificial Intelligence in Diagnostics Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Artificial Intelligence in Diagnostics Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Artificial Intelligence in Diagnostics Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth Market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model, PESTLE Analysis, and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of COVID-19 and the impact of economic slowdown & impending recession on the Market are also featured in the Report
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Artificial Intelligence in Diagnostics Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Artificial Intelligence in Diagnostics Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Artificial Intelligence in Diagnostics Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Artificial Intelligence in Diagnostics Market?
|No. of Pages||196|
|Forecast Period||2023 - 2028|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 1.51 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 4.47 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||24.1%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||19|
Table of Contents1 Report Description
1.1 Study Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.2.3 Analyst Models
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3 Executive Summary
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Rise in Adoption of AI in Radiology and Pathology Due to Reducing Workload
4.1.2 Growth in Demand Due to Optimizing Management and Lower Human Errors
4.1.3 Improved and More Precise Diagnosis of Complicated Diseases
4.2.1 Expensive as Compared to Traditional Facilities
4.3.1 Implementation of Cloud-based Technologies
4.3.2 Advancement in Technology of Image Recognition Artificial Intelligence
4.4.1 Increasing Concerns Related to Cybersecurity and Privacy
4.4.2 Complexity in Creating Models and Mechanisms for AI
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 PESTLE Analysis
5.4 Impact of COVID-19
5.5 Impact of Economic Slowdown & Impending Recession
5.6 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Artificial Intelligence in Diagnostics Market, By Component
7 Global Artificial Intelligence in Diagnostics Market, By Type
7.3 Chest and Lung
8 Americas' Artificial Intelligence in Diagnostics Market
8.9 United States
8.10 Rest of Americas
9 Europe's Artificial Intelligence in Diagnostics Market
9.16 United Kingdom
9.17 Rest of Europe
10 Middle East and Africa's Artificial Intelligence in Diagnostics Market
10.5 Saudi Arabia
10.6 South Africa
10.7 United Arab Emirates
10.8 Rest of MEA
11 APAC's Artificial Intelligence in Diagnostics Market
11.11 South Korea
11.12 Sri Lanka
11.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
12 Competitive Landscape
12.1 Competitive Quadrant
12.2 Market Share Analysis
12.3 Strategic Initiatives
12.3.1 M&A and Investments
12.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
12.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
13 Company Profiles
13.1 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
13.2 Aidoc Medical Ltd.
13.3 AliveCor, Inc.
13.4 Amazon Web Services, Inc.
13.5 Babylon Healthcare Services Ltd.
13.6 Deep Genomics
13.7 Enlitic, Inc.
13.8 FDNA, Inc.
13.9 General Electric Co.
13.10 Google LLC
13.11 HeartFlow, Inc.
13.12 Intel Corp.
13.13 IBM Corp.
13.14 Koninklijke Philips N.V.
13.15 Medtronic PLC
13.16 Microsoft Corp.
13.17 NVIDIA Corp.
13.18 Riverain Technologies
13.19 Siemens Healthineers Ag
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- Aidoc Medical Ltd.
- AliveCor, Inc.
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- Babylon Healthcare Services Ltd.
- Deep Genomics
- Enlitic, Inc.
- FDNA, Inc.
- General Electric Co.
- Google LLC
- HeartFlow, Inc.
- Intel Corp.
- IBM Corp.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Medtronic PLC
- Microsoft Corp.
- NVIDIA Corp.
- Riverain Technologies
- Siemens Healthineers Ag