Navigating the complexities of the global market landscape can be challenging for today's senior business executives. Thankfully, there's a solution to gaining insights so these complexities can be clearly understood and handled with precision. We're talking about the Global Airborne SATCOM Market report - a comprehensive document that dives deep into key market dynamics, segmentation, competitive analysis, and other pertinent factors.
Benefits of acquiring this report span various dimensions. Firstly, it gives you an understanding of impactful market dynamics like supply and demand trends, and other factors shaping the market. Secondly, it gives you an edge by elucidating how financial tools can be leveraged to accelerate growth and mitigate risks. The report provides a detailed dissection of market segmentation based on component, platform, frequency, installation, applications, and geography. Lastly, it offers an in-depth analysis of key microeconomic and macroeconomic factors influencing this market. It is a valuable tool for strategic decisions and forecasting, enhancing your organization's competitiveness in the rapidly evolving Airborne SATCOM industry.
The Global Airborne SATCOM Market is estimated to be USD 6.01 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 11.04 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 12.94%.
Airborne Satcom is Being Widely Adopted for Military Communication
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Airborne SATCOM Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Airborne SATCOM Market is segmented based on Component, Platform, Frequency, Installation, Applications, and Geography.
- By Component, the market is classified into SATCOM Terminals, Transceivers, Airborne Radio, and Others.
- By Platform, the market is classified into Fixed Wing, Commercial Aircraft, Narrow Body Aircraft (NBA), Wide Body Aircraft (WBA), Regional Transport Aircraft (RTA), Military Aircraft, Business Aviation & General Aviation, Rotary Wing, and Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV).
- By Frequency, the market is classified into C-band, Ka-band, Ku-band, L-band, S-band, UHF-band, and X-band.
- By Installation, the market is classified into New Installation and Upgradation.
- By Applications, the market is classified into Commercial and Government & Defense.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Astronics Corp., BAE Systems PLC, Smiths Group PLC, Teledyne Technologies, Inc., Thales Group, Viasat, Inc., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Airborne SATCOM Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Airborne SATCOM Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Airborne SATCOM Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Airborne SATCOM Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Airborne SATCOM Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Airborne SATCOM Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Airborne SATCOM Market?
|No. of Pages||181|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 6.01 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 11.04 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||12.9%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||20|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4.1.1 Increasing Demand for Commercial Aircraft with Increasing Passenger Traffic
4.1.2 Increase in Adoption of SATCOM Transceivers
4.2.1 High Cost of Development and Maintenance of Infrastructure to Support Satcom Antennae
4.3.1 Need for Integration Capabilities, User Flexibility, Higher Frequency Coverage, and Low Power Consumption in Airborne SATCOM Systems
4.3.2 Increase in Use of Ultra-compact SATCOM Terminals for UAVs
4.3.3 Increased Need to Enhance Passenger Experience
4.4.1 Issues Related to Cybersecurity
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 PESTLE Analysis
5.4 Impact of COVID-19
5.5 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.2 SATCOM Terminals
6.2.2 Radio Frequency Units
6.2.3 Networking Data Units
6.2.4 Antenna Subsystems
6.4 Airborne Radio
6.5 Others (Modems & Routers and SATCOM Radomes)
7.2 Business Jets
7.3 Commercial Aircraft
7.4 Military Aircraft
8 Global Airborne SATCOM Market, By Frequency
9.2 New Installation
10.3 Government & Defense
11.9 United States
11.10 Rest of Americas
12.16 United Kingdom
12.17 Rest of Europe
13.5 Saudi Arabia
13.6 South Africa
13.7 United Arab Emirates
13.8 Rest of MEA
14.11 South Korea
14.12 Sri Lanka
14.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
15.2 Market Share Analysis
15.3 Strategic Initiatives
15.3.1 M&A and Investments
15.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
15.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
16.2 BAE Systems PLC
16.3 Ball Corp.
16.4 Cobham Ltd.
16.5 Elbit Systems Ltd.
16.6 General Dynamics Mission Systems
16.7 Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd.
16.8 Honeywell International, Inc.
16.9 Hughes Network Systems, LLC
16.10 Inmarsat Global Ltd.
16.11 Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.
16.12 L3Harris Technologies, Inc.
16.13 Leonardo DRS, Inc.
16.14 Orbit Communication Systems Ltd.
16.15 SATPRO M&C TECH Co. Ltd.
16.16 Singapore Technologies Engineering Ltd.
16.17 Smiths Group PLC
16.18 Teledyne Technologies, Inc.
16.19 Thales Group
16.20 Viasat, Inc.
- Astronics Corp.
- BAE Systems PLC
- Ball Corp.
- Cobham Ltd.
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- General Dynamics Mission Systems
- Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd.
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Hughes Network Systems, LLC
- Inmarsat Global Ltd.
- Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.
- L3Harris Technologies, Inc.
- Leonardo DRS, Inc.
- Orbit Communication Systems Ltd.
- SATPRO M&C TECH Co. Ltd.
- Singapore Technologies Engineering Ltd.
- Smiths Group PLC
- Teledyne Technologies, Inc.
- Thales Group
- Viasat, Inc.