The Global Air Traffic Management Market is estimated to be USD 15.12 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 27.78 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 12.94%.
Future Atms Will Be Safer and More Efficient Access to Diverse Users With More Automation and Artificial Intelligence (Ai) Tools
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Air Traffic Management Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Air Traffic Management Market is segmented based on Type, Investment Type, Airport Class, Investment, Applications, End-Users, and Geography.
- By Type, the market is classified into Air Traffic Control, Air Traffic Flow & Capacity Management, and Air Traffic Services.
- By Investment Type, the market is classified into New Installation and Modernization & Upgradation.
- By Airport Class, the market is classified into Class A, Class B, and Class C.
- By Investment, the market is classified into Brownfield and Greenfield.
- By Applications, the market is classified into Automation, Communication, Navigation, Simulation, and Surveillance.
- By End-Users, the market is classified into Civil & Commercial and Military & Defense.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are BAE Systems PLC, Cyrrus Ltd., Intelcan Technosystems, Inc., L3harris Technologies, Inc., Leonardo S.p.A., Northrop Grumman Corp., Raytheon Technologies Corp., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Air Traffic Management Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Air Traffic Management Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Air Traffic Management Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Air Traffic Management Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Air Traffic Management Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Air Traffic Management Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Air Traffic Management Market?
|No. of Pages||169|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD
||USD 15.12 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD
||USD 27.78 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||12.9%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||21|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4.1.1 Increasing Entry of Private Sector in Airspace & Defense Industry
4.1.2 Increasing Focus on Improving Air Safety
4.2.1 Stringent Regulatory Norms Associated with Aircraft Operation
4.2.2 High Cost of Infrastructure
4.3.1 Advancements in Unmanned Traffic Management
4.3.2 Growing Role of Digitalization in Aviation
4.4.1 Risk of Cyber Threat
4.4.2 Upgrading Existing Aircraft with Advanced Air Traffic Management Systems
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 PESTLE Analysis
5.4 Impact of COVID-19
5.5 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.2 Air Traffic Control
6.3 Air Traffic Flow & Capacity Management
6.4 Air Traffic Services
7.2 New Installation
7.3 Modernization & Upgradation
8.2 Class A
8.3 Class B
8.4 Class C
11.2 Civil & Commercial
11.3 Military & Defense
12.9 United States
12.10 Rest of Americas
13.16 United Kingdom
13.17 Rest of Europe
14.5 Saudi Arabia
14.6 South Africa
14.7 United Arab Emirates
14.8 Rest of MEA
15.11 South Korea
15.12 Sri Lanka
15.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
16.2 Market Share Analysis
16.3 Strategic Initiatives
16.3.1 M&A and Investments
16.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
16.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
17.2 Adder Technology Ltd
17.3 ALTYS Technologies
17.4 ARTISYS, s.r.o.
17.5 BAE Systems PLC
17.6 Cyrrus Ltd.
17.7 Frequentis Ag
17.8 Honeywell International, Inc.
17.9 HUBER+SUHNER Group
17.10 Indra Sistemas SA
17.11 Intelcan Technosystems, Inc.
17.12 L3harris Technologies, Inc.
17.13 Leonardo S.p.A.
17.14 Nav Canada
17.15 Northrop Grumman Corp.
17.16 Raytheon Technologies Corp.
17.17 Saab AB
17.18 Saipher ATC
17.19 Searidge Technologies
17.21 Thales Group
- Adacel Technologies Ltd.
- Adder Technology Ltd
- ALTYS Technologies
- ARTISYS, s.r.o.
- BAE Systems PLC
- Cyrrus Ltd.
- Frequentis Ag
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- HUBER+SUHNER Group
- Indra Sistemas SA
- Intelcan Technosystems, Inc.
- L3harris Technologies, Inc.
- Leonardo S.p.A.
- Nav Canada
- Northrop Grumman Corp.
- Raytheon Technologies Corp.
- Saab AB
- Saipher ATC
- Searidge Technologies
- Thales Group