The Global DNA-based Skin Care Market is estimated to be USD 8.51 Bn in 2022 and expected to reach USD 11.02 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.3%.
Nearly 80% of customers in the United Kingdom are aware of the effects of lifestyle stress on the skin
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global DNA-based Skin Care Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global DNA-based Skin Care Market is segmented based on Product, Distribution, and Geography.
- By Product, the market is classified into Creams and Serums.
- By Distribution, the market is classified into Offline and Online.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Alberta Health Services, Biomimic Skincare, Caligenix Inc, DNA Diagnostics Center Inc., DNA Skin Institute Corp., etc., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global DNA-based Skin Care Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global DNA-based Skin Care Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global DNA-based Skin Care Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global DNA-based Skin Care Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global DNA-based Skin Care Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global DNA-based Skin Care Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global DNA-based Skin Care Market?
|No. of Pages||184|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD
||USD 8.51 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD
||USD 11.02 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||5.3%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||14|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations and Outlook
4.1.1 Increasing Concerns Pertaining to Skin Damage and Aging
4.1.2 Growing Expenditure on Wellness Products and the Inherent Desire to Be Young
4.1.3 Increasing Purchasing Power of Consumers in Developing Countries
4.2.1 Nascent Stage Technology Coupled with the High Cost
4.3.1 Rising Sales of Customized Anti-aging Solutions Formulated on DNA of the Patient
4.3.2 Advancements in Genomics Coupled with the Development of Infrastructure and Awareness
4.4.1 Limited Awareness in the Underdeveloped Nation
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
8.9 United States
8.10 Rest of Americas
9.16 United Kingdom
9.17 Rest of Europe
10.5 Saudi Arabia
10.6 South Africa
10.7 United Arab Emirates
10.8 Rest of MEA
11.11 South Korea
11.12 Sri Lanka
11.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
12.2 Market Share Analysis
12.3 Strategic Initiatives
12.3.1 M&A and Investments
12.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
12.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
13.2 Biomimic Skincare
13.3 Caligenix Inc
13.4 DNA Diagnostics Center Inc.
13.5 DNA Skin Institute Corp.
13.6 EpigenCare Inc.
13.7 Imagine Labs Pte. Ltd.
13.8 LifeNome Inc.
13.10 Nomige BVBA
13.11 Predictive Care Inc
13.12 Rémy Laure
- Alberta Health Services
- Biomimic Skincare
- Caligenix Inc
- DNA Diagnostics Center Inc.
- DNA Skin Institute Corp.
- EpigenCare Inc.
- Imagine Labs Pte. Ltd.
- LifeNome Inc.
- Nomige BVBA
- Predictive Care Inc
- Rémy Laure