The Global Electric Breast Pump Market is estimated to be USD 642.06 Mn in 2022 and expected to reach USD 995.16 Mn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 9.16%.
in March 2021, Philips Avent launched Double Electric Breast Pump, Advanced, which is expected to cater to the demand of nursing mothers
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Electric Breast Pump Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Electric Breast Pump Market is segmented based on Type, Distribution Channel, End User, and Geography.
- By Type, the market is classified into Electric Double Pump Sucking Device and Electric Single Pump Sucking Device.
- By Distribution Channel, the market is classified into Online Mode and Offline Mode.
- By End User, the market is classified into Ambulance Care Unit, Home Care, and Hospitals.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are A Good Woman, Ameda Ramada, ARDO anno, Pigeon Pigeon, Sun Kang, Tang Mei Tiandi Tommee Tippee, White bear, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Electric Breast Pump Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Electric Breast Pump Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Electric Breast Pump Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Electric Breast Pump Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Electric Breast Pump Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Electric Breast Pump Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Electric Breast Pump Market?
|No. of Pages||128|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD
||USD 642.06 Million|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD
||USD 995.16 Million|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||9.1%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||17|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4.1.1 Increasing Awareness and Importance of Breast Milk
4.1.2 Increase in the Class of Employed Women
4.2.1 Limited Reimbursement Options and High Cost of Devices
4.3.1 Collaboration with Hospitals
4.3.2 Battey Driven Device Development and Technological Advancement
4.4.1 Limited Device Standardization and Clearance
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 PESTLE Analysis
5.4 Impact of COVID-19
5.5 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.2 Electric Double Pump Sucking Device
6.3 Electric Single Pump Sucking Device
7.2 Online Mode
7.3 Offline Mode
8.2 Ambulance Care Unit
8.3 Home Care
9.9 United States
9.10 Rest of Americas
10.16 United Kingdom
10.17 Rest of Europe
11.5 Saudi Arabia
11.6 South Africa
11.7 United Arab Emirates
11.8 Rest of MEA
12.11 South Korea
12.12 Sri Lanka
12.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
13.2 Market Share Analysis
13.3 Strategic Initiatives
13.3.1 M&A and Investments
13.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
13.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
14.2 ARDO anno
14.3 Bailey Medical
14.6 Evenflo Feeding
14.7 Hygeia Health
14.8 Lansinoh Laboratories, Inc.
14.9 Medela Ag
14.11 Motif Medical
14.12 New shellfish NCV
14.13 Philips N.V.
14.15 Spectra Baby USA
14.16 Tommee Tippee
14.17 Willow Innovations, Inc.
- Ameda Inc.
- ARDO anno
- Bailey Medical
- Evenflo Feeding
- Hygeia Health
- Lansinoh Laboratories, Inc.
- Medela Ag
- Motif Medical
- New shellfish NCV
- Philips N.V.
- Spectra Baby USA
- Tommee Tippee
- Willow Innovations, Inc.