Leveraging Technology Such as Equipment Tracking, Security Seals, or Locks have Transformed the Air Cargo Equipment Market
The Global Air Cargo Security Equipment Market is estimated to be USD 874 Mn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 1423.65 Mn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 10.25%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Air Cargo Security Equipment Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding growth and reducing the risks.
The Global Air Cargo Security Equipment Market is segmented based on Product Type, Application, and Geography.
- By Product Type, the market is classified into Human-heartbeat Detection Systems, X-ray Systems.
- By Application, the market is classified into Advanced Personnel Screening, Air Cargo Security Screening, and Aviation Checkpoint Solutions.
- By Geography, the market is classified into the Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are C.E.I.A. SpA, CHAMP Cargosystems, Daifuku Co. Ltd., EAS Envimet Analytical Systems GES .m.b.H, Gilardoni S.p.A., Nuctech Company, Ltd. , Rapiscan System, Smiths Detection, Inc., TEKNIK DOKUM A.S., Teledyne ICM, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Air Cargo Security Equipment Market Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Air Cargo Security Equipment Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Air Cargo Security Equipment Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Air Cargo Security Equipment Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Air Cargo Security Equipment Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Air Cargo Security Equipment Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Air Cargo Security Equipment Market?
|No. of Pages||191|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD
||USD 874 Million|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD
||USD 1423.65 Million|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||10.2%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||16|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations and Outlook
4.1.1 Growing Application of X-Ray Technologies
4.1.2 Rising Smuggling and Terror-Related Activities
4.2.1 Higher Costs of Screening Systems
4.2.2 Challenges of Handling Hazardous Cargo
4.3.1 Rise in Investments From Governments to Up-Grade Security Systems
4.3.2 Technological Advancements With New Screening Techniques
4.4.1 Reduced Awareness About the Benefits of Screening Systems
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.2 Human-heartbeat Detection Systems
6.3 X-ray Systems
7.2 Advanced Personnel Screening
7.3 Air Cargo Security Screening
7.4 Aviation Checkpoint Solutions
8.9 United States
8.10 Rest of Americas
9.16 United Kingdom
9.17 Rest of Europe
10.5 Saudi Arabia
10.6 South Africa
10.7 United Arab Emirates
10.8 Rest of MEA
11.11 South Korea
11.12 Sri Lanka
11.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
12.2 Market Share Analysis
12.3 Strategic Initiatives
12.3.1 M&A and Investments
12.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
12.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
13.2 CHAMP Cargosystems
13.3 Daifuku Co. Ltd.
13.4 EAS Envimet Analytical Systems GES .m.b.H
13.5 Gilardoni S.p.A.
13.6 Nuctech Company, Ltd.
13.7 Rapiscan System
13.8 Smiths Detection, Inc.
13.9 TEKNIK DOKUM A.S.
13.10 Teledyne ICM
13.11 Vanderlande Industries B.V.
13.12 Evolv Technologies, Inc.
13.13 Astrophysics, Inc.
13.14 ICTS Europe
13.15 Autoclear LLC.
13.16 L3Harris Technologies, Inc.
- C.E.I.A. SpA
- CHAMP Cargosystems
- Daifuku Co. Ltd.
- EAS Envimet Analytical Systems GES .m.b.H
- Gilardoni S.p.A.
- Nuctech Company, Ltd.
- Rapiscan System
- Smiths Detection, Inc.
- TEKNIK DOKUM A.S.
- Teledyne ICM
- Vanderlande Industries B.V.
- Evolv Technologies, Inc.
- Astrophysics, Inc.
- ICTS Europe
- Autoclear LLC.
- L3Harris Technologies, Inc.