The Global Cloud Storage Market is estimated to be USD 74.13 Bn in 2022 and expected to reach USD 109.93 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 8.2%.
Hybrid and multi Cloud have changed the overall landscape of Computing Applications and Storage
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Cloud Storage Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Cloud Storage Market is segmented based on Component, Application, Organization Size, Deployment Type, Verticals, and Geography.
- By Component, the market is classified into Solutions and Services.
- By Application, the market is classified into Primary Storage, Backup and Disaster Recovery, and Archiving.
- By Organization Size, the market is classified into Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises and Large Enterprises.
- By Deployment Type, the market is classified into Public Cloud and Private Cloud.
- By Verticals, the market is classified into Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance, IT and Information Technology-Enabled Services, Telecommunications, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Media and Entertainment, Consumer Goods and Retail, and Others.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Alibaba Group Holding Ltd., Amazon Web Services, Inc., Apple Inc, AT&T Inc., Box, Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., etc., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Cloud Storage Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Cloud Storage Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Cloud Storage Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Cloud Storage Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Cloud Storage Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Cloud Storage Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Cloud Storage Market?
|No. of Pages||191|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD
||USD 74.13 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD
||USD 109.93 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||8.2%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||21|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations and Outlook
4.1.1 Growing Data Volumes Across Enterprises
4.1.2 Increasing Need to Provide Remote Workforce
4.1.3 Cost Saving and Low TCO Benefits
4.2.1 Lifetime Storage and Egress Costs Associated With Public Cloud Environments
4.2.2 Latency and Network Outage Issues Associated With Public Cloud Environments
4.3.1 Emergence of Distributed Storage Arrays
4.3.2 Infusion of AI to Achieve Data Integrity
4.3.3 Rise of Containerization
4.4.1 Data Privacy and Security Concerns
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.2.1 Object Storage
6.2.2 Block Storage
6.2.3 File Storage
6.3.2 Integration and Implementation
6.3.3 Training, Support, and Maintenance
7.2 Primary Storage
7.3 Backup and Disaster Recovery
8.2 Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
8.3 Large Enterprises
9.2 Public Cloud
9.3 Private Cloud
10.2 Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
10.3 IT and Information Technology-Enabled Services
10.5 Healthcare and Life Sciences
10.6 Media and Entertainment
10.7 Consumer Goods and Retail
11.9 United States
11.10 Rest of Americas
12.16 United Kingdom
12.17 Rest of Europe
13.5 Saudi Arabia
13.6 South Africa
13.7 United Arab Emirates
13.8 Rest of MEA
14.11 South Korea
14.12 Sri Lanka
14.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
15.2 Market Share Analysis
15.3 Strategic Initiatives
15.3.1 M&A and Investments
15.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
15.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
16.2 Amazon Web Services, Inc.
16.3 Apple, Inc
16.4 AT&T, Inc.
16.5 Box, Inc.
16.6 Dell Technologies Inc.
16.7 DigitalOcean, LLC
16.8 Dropbox, Inc.
16.9 Fujitsu Ltd, Inc.
16.10 Google LLC
16.11 HP Enterprise Development LP
16.12 Huawei Technologies Co Ltd.
16.13 IBM Corp.
16.14 Microsoft Corp.
16.15 Oracle Corp.
16.16 pCloud Ag
16.17 Rackspace Technology, Inc.
16.18 Scality, Inc.
16.19 Tencent Holdings Ltd.
16.20 UpCloud, Ltd.
16.21 VMware, Inc.
- Alibaba Group Holding, Ltd.
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- Apple, Inc
- AT&T, Inc.
- Box, Inc.
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- DigitalOcean, LLC
- Dropbox, Inc.
- Fujitsu Ltd, Inc.
- Google LLC
- HP Enterprise Development LP
- Huawei Technologies Co Ltd.
- IBM Corp.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Oracle Corp.
- pCloud Ag
- Rackspace Technology, Inc.
- Scality, Inc.
- Tencent Holdings Ltd.
- UpCloud, Ltd.
- VMware, Inc.