The Global Cloud Geographic Information System Market is estimated to be USD 7.9 Bn in 2022 and expected to reach USD 10.33 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.52%.
The advent of 3D and Big data analytics are rapidly transforming the landscape of GIS
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Cloud Geographic Information system Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Cloud Geographic Information system Market is segmented based on Type, Application, and Geography.
- By Type, the market is classified into IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
- By Application, the market is classified into Enterprises and Government.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Autodesk Inc., BENTLEY SYSTEMS, Inc. , CARTODB Inc., Computer Aided Development Corp. Ltd. , Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc., etc., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Cloud Geographic Information system Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Cloud Geographic Information system Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Cloud Geographic Information system Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Cloud Geographic Information system Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Cloud Geographic Information system Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Cloud Geographic Information system Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Cloud Geographic Information system Market?
|No. of Pages||198|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD
||USD 7.9 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD
||USD 10.33 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||5.5%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||18|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations and Outlook
4.1.1 Rise in Availability of Spatial Data and Cloud Technology
4.1.2 Increasing Demand From Telecom Sector for Cloud Geographic Information System
4.2.1 Lack of Control and Security Over Data
4.3.1 Increasing Government Investment in Geographic Information Based System Infrastructure
4.3.2 New Technological Innovation in Geographic Information System
4.4.1 Strict Rules and Regulations of Government for Data Mapping
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
8.9 United States
8.10 Rest of Americas
9.16 United Kingdom
9.17 Rest of Europe
10.5 Saudi Arabia
10.6 South Africa
10.7 United Arab Emirates
10.8 Rest of MEA
11.11 South Korea
11.12 Sri Lanka
11.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
12.2 Market Share Analysis
12.3 Strategic Initiatives
12.3.1 M&A and Investments
12.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
12.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
13.2 Bentley Systems, Inc.
13.3 CARTODB Inc.
13.4 Computer Aided Development Corp. Ltd.
13.5 Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc.
13.6 Geostar Corp.
13.7 GIS Cloud, Ltd.
13.8 Google LLC
13.9 Hexagon AB
13.10 Hi-Target International Group, Ltd.
13.11 L3Harris Technologies, Inc.
13.12 Mapbox, Inc.
13.13 Microsoft Corp.
13.14 Pasco Corp.
13.15 Schneider Electric SE
13.16 Sourcepole Ag
13.17 Supermap Software Co. Ltd
13.18 Trimble, Inc.
- Autodesk Inc.
- Bentley Systems, Inc.
- CARTODB Inc.
- Computer Aided Development Corp. Ltd.
- Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc.
- Geostar Corp.
- GIS Cloud, Ltd.
- Google LLC
- Hexagon AB
- Hi-Target International Group, Ltd.
- L3Harris Technologies, Inc.
- Mapbox, Inc.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Pasco Corp.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Sourcepole Ag
- Supermap Software Co. Ltd
- Trimble, Inc.