The global landscape of agriculture is undergoing a significant transformation powered by technology and connectivity. The Global Connected Agriculture Market significantly encapsulates this trend, making a study of its dynamics, segmentation and competitive environment an essential reference for contemporary business leaders. This report offers a deep dive into this burgeoning market that is revolutionizing how we approach food cultivation and distribution.
Gain an exact understanding of market dynamics such as pricing, supply, and demand along with factors that influence them, including human emotion. The market segmentation section offers an accurate breakdown by components, function, platform, service and geography. Profiles of majors players in this dynamic market, their financial status, and recent development provide key insights. This report is a comprehensive guide to navigating this market with insight, clarity, and foresight.
The Global Connected Agriculture Market is estimated to be USD 4.44 Bn in 2023 and is expected to reach USD 6.98 Bn by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 9.47%.
Use of ML, VR and IoT are bringing a significant revolution in Agriculture Industry worldwide
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Connected Agriculture Market is segmented based on Components, Function, Platform, Service, and Geography.
- By Components, the market is classified into Services and Solutions.
- By Function, the market is classified into In-Production Planning and Management, Post-Production Planning and Management, and Pre-Production Planning and Management.
- By Platform, the market is classified into Application Enablement, Connectivity Management, and Device Management.
- By Service, the market is classified into Consulting Services, Managed Services, Professional Services, Support & Maintenance, and Training & Education.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are AG Leader Technology, AT&T, Inc., Bosch Software Innovations Pvt. Ltd., Cisco Systems, Inc., Decisive Farming Corp., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Connected Agriculture Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Connected Agriculture Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Connected Agriculture Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model, PESTLE Analysis, and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of COVID-19 and the impact of economic slowdown & impending recession on the market are also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Connected Agriculture Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Connected Agriculture Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Connected Agriculture Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Connected Agriculture Market?
|No. of Pages||207|
|Forecast Period||2023 - 2028|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 4.44 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 6.98 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||9.4%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||20|
Table of Contents1 Report Description
1.1 Study Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3 Executive Summary
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increasing Need to Increase Farm Yield and Reduce Labor
4.1.2 Increase in Overall Global Population Captivating Shift towards Adoption of Smart Agriculture Practices
4.1.3 Government Initiatives Supporting Modernizing the Agriculture Industry
4.2.1 Limited Connectivity Poses a Hurdle in the Wide Penetration
4.2.2 High Cost of Deployment
4.3.1 Integration of Mobile Technology in Farm Operations
4.3.2 Implementation of AI and Predictive Analytics to Enhance the Efficiency of Farm Operations
4.4.1 Lack of Awareness among Farmers about Connected Agriculture
4.4.2 Lack of Standards for Data Management in the Agriculture Industry
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 PESTLE Analysis
5.4 SWOT Analysis
5.5 Impact of COVID-19
5.6 Impact of Economic Slowdown & Impending Recession
5.7 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Connected Agriculture Market, By Components
7 Global Connected Agriculture Market, By Function
7.2 In-Production Planning and Management
7.3 Agri Finance and Insurance Management
7.4 Animal Tracking and Navigation
7.5 Breeding and Feed Management
7.6 Crop Scouting
7.7 Production Monitoring and Maintenance
7.8 Water and Irrigation Management
7.9 Post-Production Planning
8 Global Connected Agriculture Market, By Platform
8.2 Application Enablement
8.3 Connectivity Management
8.4 Device Management
9 Global Connected Agriculture Market, By Service
9.2 Consulting Services
9.3 Managed Services
9.4 Professional Services
9.5 Support & Maintenance
9.6 Training & Education
10 Americas' Connected Agriculture Market
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest of Americas
11 Europe's Connected Agriculture Market
11.16 United Kingdom
11.17 Rest of Europe
12 Middle East and Africa's Connected Agriculture Market
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of MEA
13 APAC's Connected Agriculture Market
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lanka
13.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Competitive Quadrant
14.2 Market Share Analysis
14.3 Strategic Initiatives
14.3.1 M&A and Investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
14.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
15 Company Profiles
15.1 Accenture PLC
15.2 AG Leader Technology
15.3 AT&T, Inc.
15.4 Bosch Software Innovations Pvt. Ltd.
15.5 Cisco Systems, Inc.
15.6 Decisive Farming Corp.
15.7 Deere & Company
15.9 IBM Corp.
15.10 Iteris, Inc.
15.11 Microsoft Corp.
15.12 Oracle Corp.
15.13 Orange Business Services
15.15 SAP SE
15.16 SatSure Analytics India, Pvt Ltd.
15.18 Syspro Technologies
15.19 Trimble, Inc.
15.20 Vodafone Group PLC
- Accenture PLC
- AG Leader Technology
- AT&T, Inc.
- Bosch Software Innovations Pvt. Ltd.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Decisive Farming Corp.
- Deere & Company
- IBM Corp.
- Iteris, Inc.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Oracle Corp.
- Orange Business Services
- SAP SE
- SatSure Analytics India, Pvt Ltd.
- Syspro Technologies
- Trimble, Inc.
- Vodafone Group PLC