This course will give you a general introduction to the financial markets in Scandinavia. You will learn about the various participants in the financial markets; e.g. Central Securities Depositories, Central Banks, the banks, the insurance companies, mortgage banks, the CLS-system, and the stock exchanges. You will learn about the stock-, bonds-, money- and FX-market.
How is the online course conducted?
We place great emphasis on interaction. Therefore, the training will be a combination of recorded training, exercises, and guidance. The course includes:
- A recorded classroom training without participants, where you will get exercises and solutions as part of the training.
- Possibility to ask questions and get answers within 24 hours.
- Two months access to the course. You decide when and at what pace you want to follow the recorded training.
- A training that is suitable for viewing on both computer and mobile.
The course is an introductory course so no specific requirements are needed.
- The nature of the financial markets
- The role of:
- Riksbanken, Norges Bank, Danmarks Nationalbank
- The banks
- The mortgage institutions
- The insurance companies and pension funds
- The Continuous Linked Settlement-system
- The custodian banks
- EuroNext VPS, EuroClear Sweden, VP Securities
- The exchanges
- Conventions on the market
- The money market
- The FX market
- The bond market
- The equity market
- Relevant risk figures
Jørgen Just Andresen,
Financial Training Partner A/S
- Jørgen Just Andresen is Managing Director of Financial Training Partner A/S, which he co-founded in 2002.
- He has many years of teaching experience as a chief consultant at SimCorp’s training department, which he joined in 1996. Prior to SimCorp he worked at Danske Bank with fixed income research and fixed income sales.
- Jørgen is also an external lecturer at Copenhagen Business School and was awarded teacher of the year at CBS’ education Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (Financial planing) in 2016.
- He is author of the books Finansiel Risikostyring (Financial Risk Management) and Finansielle Derivater (Financial Derivatives) published by Djøf Publishing.
- He holds an M.Sc. (international finance) and an HD (accounting).
- Jørgen teaches Derivatives, Risk Management, Portfolio Management and Fixed Income
Who Should Attend
- Finance employees
- Legal staff
- Account managers
- Back- and middle office employees
- IT employees
- Any newcomers to the Financial Markets
- Internal auditors
- Product Managers