About Business Communication TrainingBecome a better business writer and conduct yourself more professionally in your writing and interactions with your boss, clients, or co-workers - today and for the rest of your career.
PROFESSIONAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS YOU WILL LEARN
- English grammar needed to write at work or as a freelancer
- Business writing
- Write better emails with effective email writing techniques
- How to communicate on the phone or video calls
- How to communicate via instant messenger
- Conflict management
- How to conduct effective meetings
BUSINESS WRITING IN ENGLISHThe course begins by focusing on business writing and specifically grammar. If you work in a professional environment, your clients and co-workers are all educated and know grammar well. Few things make you look less professional than business writing with poor grammar. After the first part of the course, you will understand grammar rules to make your business writing clear and professional.
After you master grammar skills, you can apply your business writing skills to many common professional tasks like memo writing, writing text messages, writing email to managers, co-workers, or potential clients.
BASIC COMMUNICATION SKILLS YOU WILL GAINThe course begins with simple written communication skills like grammar and writing correct and effective sentences that communicate their ideas.
INTERMEDIATE COMMUNICATION SKILLS WILL YOU GAINOnce you gain solid grammar skills, the course will teach you slightly more advanced communication skills like writing email, instant messages, and day-to-day communication within your team.
ADVANCED COMMUNICATION SKILLS WILL YOU GAINLearn advanced communication skills like writing reports and business proposals. You will also learn how to pitch your business, create presentations that have great storytelling, and much more.
Invest in your future. Enroll in now.
Business Communication Training Objective
- Business grammar and business English
- How to conduct yourself professionally
- Meeting communication skills
- Communicate clearly and directly
- Basic grammar for business writing
- Email communication basics
- Practicing direct writing and clear communication
- Communicating with co-workers and managers
- Instant messaging
- Cold email pitch in sales
- Meeting communication
- Writing business reports
- Writing business proposals
- Writing for managers to employees
- Assertive communication
- Basic negotiation
- Cover letter
- Resume writing
- Brand storytelling
- Listening skills and active listening
- Phone communication
- Skype or Zoom communication
- Getting and receiving feedback
- Business pitch and investor pitch
- Creating great presentations with Canva
- Creating great presentations with Google Workspace