About Advanced Cyber Security Course
Cyber Security is a very vast subject where we are covering one type of Cyber security here. i.e : Offensive Cyber Security which means Ethical Hacking. Ethical hacking is a very important issue in today's situation, helping individuals and organizations adopt secure practices and use IT infrastructure. This course starts with basic topics such as networking, network security, and encryption, and discusses various attacks and vulnerabilities and how to protect them. There are hands-on demonstrations that will be useful to the participants. Participants are encouraged to try and reproduce the demonstration experiments described as part of the course.
Advanced Cyber Security Course Objective
- The educational objectives of the program are:
- To prepare students with the technical knowledge and skills needed to protect and defend computer systems and networks.
- To develop graduates that can plan, implement, and monitor cyber security mechanisms to help ensure the protection of information technology assets.
- To develop graduates that can identify, analyze, and remediate computer security breaches.
- Basic concepts in programming and networking
- Creating Lab For System Hacking
- Different Types Of Attacks