About Docker Containers Certification CourseIn this course, you are going to learn about Docker, the containerization platform. Here you will learn fundamentals of Docker and various concepts associated with DevOps that are required with Docker. And you will learn everything with hands on practical examples.
What you will learn in this course?
In this course, you will learn all the fundamental concepts of Docker in pragmatic style.
- First and foremost you'll learn how to use docker image and
- then how to build custom docker image for any application using Dockerfile.
- Then you'll explore and practice all important docker CLI commands as important skills to quality for the DCA certification.
- After it you'll learn how to push docker image into docker hub and Docker compose to manage multiple containers.
- Docker is the crucial skill set for anyone who wants to start a new career or switch to new company.
What is Docker Container?
Containers are everywhere and making developer's life easy that packages up code and all its dependencies so the application runs quickly and reliably from one computing environment to another.
What is Docker and why is it used?
Docker is an open source platform for building, deploying, and managing containerized applications in mission to solve the 'it works on my machine' headache.
Docker Containers Certification Course ObjectiveLearn how to create and use Docker container, docker composer, docker hub repo and manage it right way
- What are containers?
- How are containers different from virtual machines?
- Why Docker?
- Before and after docker
- How Docker works?
- Docker Architecture
- What are different components of Docker?
- What are docker images?
- How to use docker cli?
- Important Docker commands
- How to run first docker image?
- How to Launch a Docker Container with an Interactive Shell?
- What is container orchestration?
- What is Dockerfile?
- How to build custom docker image?
- How to publish docker image into docker hub?
- Docker Volume
- Docker network
- What is Docker Compose? How to manage multiple containers?
- How to backup the docker image?