About Inbound Marketing Certification CourseLearn how to use inbound marketing strategies to get the best leads and most engaged customers to your site or product.
Then monitor how those leads behave on your website using Google Analytics which is a data-driven approach where you identify and set the right KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to monitor and work on improving. Once your KPIs are heading in the right direction, so will your business.
WHY IS INBOUND MARKETING GREAT?
The leads find you in a passive way. You don't have to actively promote your business so you have more time to create more content or focus on other parts of your business.
WHAT IS KPIKPI stands for key performance indicators. These are metrics that you identify that are most important for your business. If you correctly identify your KPI and focus on growing them, that will cause your business to grow as well.
DATA-DRIVEN APPROACH WITH GOOGLE ANALYTICSYou must monitor your KPIs after you set them. Most of the time, people and companies use analytics software to monitor their KPI. The most commonly used analytics software is Google Analytics. In this course, we'll go over how to correctly use Google Analytics to monitor your KPI and most important data points to make sure that you know exactly what's happening on your website.
Invest in your future. Enroll today.
Inbound Marketing Certification Course Objective
- Get traffic on autopilot by creating discoverable conten
- Learn to correctly set and use KPI
- Get highly-converting, highly-engaged traffic who are searching for your type of business
- One of the most effective marketing strategies today
- Definition of inbound marketing and types of content
- Types of inbound marketing and the challenge of competition
- What do your customers search? What content do they want? What to create?
- Content repurposing to maximize value of the content you create
- Example of a real business and strategies to beat competition
- KPI and Google Analytics
- CAC (Customer Acquisition Cost) and LTV to make a strong profit & real example
- User navigation flow in Google Analytics
- Quality of the traffic and secondary metrics in Google Analytics
- Writing better headlines to attract people to your content
- Optimizing headlines for Google SERP (Search Engine Result Page) clickthrough
- Four inbound marketing unique hacks to promote anything in a big way
- Advanced: create an affiliate program for your business to get an army of people doing content marketing for you
- Quotables strategy to make customers who love your business promote it