The report provides information and insights into Microsoft's tech activities, including:
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and innovation programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships, product launches and acquisitions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- Microsoft deployed Kanban, an interactive signboard technology to streamline workflow. Kanban boards help in visualizing the workflow and monitoring metrics to optimize the same. It involves creating a set of cards to track the step-by-step processes.
- Microsoft is incorporating AI into its software and services in order to make them more intelligent, user-friendly, capable, and efficient. The company established an Artificial Intelligence and Research Group to incorporate AI in many of its products and services, including the Cortana digital assistant, Office 365, Bing search engine, the Azure cloud-computing infrastructure, etc.
- Microsoft launched an accelerator program for software-as-a-service (SaaS) start-ups in India called the 100X100X100 accelerator program. A part of the Microsoft for Startups Founders Hub, the accelerator program works with Indian SaaS start-ups to help them increase their client base and revenue and quickly turn profitable.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Microsoft's tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches, partnerships and acquisition strategies.
Table of Contents
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Innovation Labs/ Accelerator Programs
- Technology Focus
- Technology Initiatives
- Venture Fund
- Partnership, Investment & Acquisition Network Map
- ICT Budget & ICT Contracts
- Key Executives
- About the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes: