Propelling the industry forward, the Global Medical Thermometer Market continues to grow, revealing extensive opportunities for market players. The escalating demand for efficient healthcare tools and the constant technological advancements prominently contribute to the thriving scene of the industry.
To successfully navigate this evolving landscape, gaining strategic insights and staying informed is vital. Our report provides a comprehensive assessment of the market, detailing significant dynamics and trends shaping its future. Drawing from in-depth analysis segmented by product, point of measurement, patient age category, end-user, and geography, you can tailor your approach to anticipate and meet the shifting needs.
Steer your business into a strong foothold in the market, leveraging the endemic information encapsulated in this report. From rigorous financial performance analysis of key competitors to profound market analysis using established tools like Porter's 5 Forces model and Ansoff Matrix, you will be equipped with the knowledge to thrive in the global medical thermometer industry. Stand atop the market dynamics and gain control of your competitive edge with this report.
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Medical Thermometer Market is segmented based on Product, Point of Measurement, Patient Age Category, End-User, and Geography.
- By Product, the market is classified into Mercury Based, Mercury Free, Infrared Thermometer, Digital Thermometer, and Others.
- By Point of Measurement, the market is classified into Ear, Forehead, Oral, Ambient, Anal, and Others.
- By Patient Age Category, the market is classified into Adults and Paediatrics.
- By End-User, the market is classified into Hospitals, ASCs, Clinics, and Home-Care Settings.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Cardinal Health, Terumo Corp., Medline Industries, A&D Co., Exergen Corp., Easywell Biomedical, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Medical Thermometer Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Medical Thermometer Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Medical Thermometer Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model, PESTLE Analysis, and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of COVID-19 and the impact of economic slowdown & impending recession on the market are also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Medical Thermometer Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Medical Thermometer Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Medical Thermometer Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Medical Thermometer Market?
|No. of Pages||210|
|Forecast Period||2023 - 2028|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 1.59 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 2.44 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||8.9%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||19|
Table of Contents1 Report Description
1.1 Study Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.2.3 Analyst Models
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3 Executive Summary
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations and Outlook
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Technological Advancements in temperature monitoring devices
4.1.2 Increasing Healthcare Awareness
4.1.3 Employers Focus on Temperature Screening at Workplaces to Boost Thermometer Demand during COVID-19 Pandemic
4.1.4 Benefits offered, such as Fast and Accurate Reading of Temperatures
4.2.1 Issues such as Easy Breaking and Risk of Mercury Poisoning if the Glass Tube Breaks
4.2.2 Battery Problems in Electronic Thermometers
4.2.3 Accuracy Concerns of Infrared Thermometers
4.3.1 High Adoption of Medical Thermometers for Measurement of Body Parameters at Home
4.4.1 Issues of Precision, and a Lesser Degree Accuracy
4.4.2 Stringent Governing Policies by Regularity Healthcare Authority
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 PESTEL Analysis
5.4 SWOT Analysis
5.5 Impact of Covid-19
5.6 Impact of Economic Slowdown & Impending Recession
5.7 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Medical Thermometer Market, By Product
6.2 Mercury Based
6.3 Mercury Free
6.4 Infrared Thermometer
6.5 Digital Thermometer
7 Global Medical Thermometer Market, By Point of Measurement
8 Global Medical Thermometer Market, By Patient Age Category
9 Global Medical Thermometer Market, By End-User
9.5 Home-Care Settings
10 Americas' Medical Thermometer Market
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest of Americas
11 Europe's Medical Thermometer Market
11.16 United Kingdom
11.17 Rest of Europe
12 Middle East and Africa's Medical Thermometer Market
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of MEA
13 APAC's Medical Thermometer Market
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lanka
13.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Competitive Quadrant
14.2 Market Share Analysis
14.3 Strategic Initiatives
14.3.1 M&A and Investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
14.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
15 Company Profiles
15.1 3M Co. (Nexcare)
15.2 A&D Co.
15.3 Beurer GmbH
15.4 Briggs Corp.
15.5 Cardinal Health
15.6 Citizen Systems Japan
15.7 EASYTEM Co. Ltd.
15.8 Easywell Biomedical
15.9 Exergen Corp.
15.10 F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
15.11 Hill-Rom Holdings
15.12 Innovo Medical
15.13 McKesson Corp.
15.14 Medline Industries
15.15 Omron Healthcare
15.16 Paul Hartmann Ag
15.17 Radiant Innovation
15.18 Tecnimed S.r.l
15.19 Terumo Corp.
- 3M Co. (Nexcare)
- A&D Co.
- Beurer GmbH
- Briggs Corp.
- Cardinal Health
- Citizen Systems Japan
- EASYTEM Co. Ltd.
- Easywell Biomedical
- Exergen Corp.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Hill-Rom Holdings
- Innovo Medical
- McKesson Corp.
- Medline Industries
- Omron Healthcare
- Paul Hartmann Ag
- Radiant Innovation
- Tecnimed S.r.l
- Terumo Corp.